Oblivious

KaskadskyjKozak

Driver: "We are at the intersection of 24th and 156th"

If you were where I think you were, the Driver could have just said "here kid, you are two blocks from Safeway down 24th towards 148th....that way" ... and it could have just ended nicely..... but maybe the Driver didnt know jack shit about his route and was too adult to admit it to a mere kid. And so the cycle repeats...

Possibly. This week drivers have been driving routes they are not used to, however, with long hours in horrible conditions.

If you saw this kid, and how he acted, I don't think you'd have sympathy for him however.

Tonight three youths tried to get on our bus and did not have fare. I think they may have had a B line pass or whatever that is. Anyways, the driver called them back and let them ride with us - why not - there were only 2 people in the bus and it was already burning gas with or w/o the new riders.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ride the bus downtown fairly often. Quite often bus drivers announces the stores and other features at the next bus stop.

That said, given the conditions the driver might have been uptight about running the bus off the road and or crashing. Uptight folks can loose diplomatic skills ;)

So, why spray on a climbing website if you don't climb (which I know is the case for some of these spray lords). To me, that is the definition of a wantabe. Ya, you can make fun of people on the internet, congratulations. (shitstorm commence)

Here's a history lesson for you: Do a user search for Trask. Best you should have a few hours and at least a six pack handy.

It's possible he was wiped from the system though, then you'll have to settle for campfire stories from veterans of the Trask years...

...Trask... ...It's possible he was wiped from the system though...

Ohhhhhhhhhh, no he wasn't.

If you look hard enough, he still survives in ancient threads glorifying the posterity of this little sandbox we call home... ;)

I miss that crazy bastard; though I suppose he may be reincarnated here somewhere...