Really now!???

Raindawg

You think you are free because you can choose between McDonalds or Burger King. Or travel from here to Cal without papers? You wont be free until you can tell your government "no".

LOL, comparing the relatively amazing freedom and liberty you enjoy as an american citizen to "being able to choose between mcdonalds and burger king" -- god you make yourself sound dumb. You should go see the world, Kev.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think you are free because you can choose between McDonalds or Burger King. Or travel from here to Cal without papers? You wont be free until you can tell your government "no".

LOL, comparing the relatively amazing freedom and liberty you enjoy as an american citizen to "being able to choose between mcdonalds and burger king" -- god you make yourself sound dumb. You should go see the world, Kev.

I have never called you a name, like dumb or idiot. Yet you do it all the time to me and others on the site. Who is the fool?

I have never called you a name, like dumb or idiot. Yet you do it all the time to me and others on the site. Who is the fool?

GO RON PAUL!

your argument is foolish. Name calling has nothing to do with the fact that we DO NOT live in a police state.

Agreed that name name calling has nothing to do with the fact that we do live in a police state. I was not say name calling had anything to do with that topic. Ever heard of thread drift?

Sure, you just tell me that I'm blind and living in ignorance and I only think that I'm free because I can choose between McDonald's and Burger King. How is that not insulting? You're such a drama queen. :laf:

Have you guys changed Kevin's mind yet?

You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into. ;) But it sure it fun to rattle his cage.

Edited by rob

Sure, you just tell me that I'm blind and living in ignorance and I only think that I'm free because I can choose between McDonald's and Burger King. How is that not insulting? You're such a drama queen. :laf:

Have you guys changed Kevin's mind yet?

You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into. ;) But it sure it fun to rattle his cage.

Rusty Cage......

1fTK00.Hi.5.JPG

Law enforcement officers order those in lockdown at the Jackson Visitor Center in Mount Rainier National Park to put their hands on their heads Sunday, January 1, 2011, while the officers compare the visitors' faces to that of a photo of the suspected killer of ranger Margaret Anderson. photo by Jeremy Best / For The News Tribune

Yup....women, children, snow-shoers...out of town visitors...cross-country skiers....kneel and put your hands up in execution pose. Notice the child hiding under her dad on the right...and notice the fully uniformed guy in the distance giving orders.

If you were in the parking lot that day....you were ordered inside "for your own safety".

1fTK00.Hi.5.JPG

Law enforcement officers order those in lockdown at the Jackson Visitor Center in Mount Rainier National Park to put their hands on their heads Sunday, January 1, 2011, while the officers compare the visitors' faces to that of a photo of the suspected killer of ranger Margaret Anderson. photo by Jeremy Best / For The News Tribune

Yup....women, children, snow-shoers...out of town visitors...cross-country skiers....kneel and put your hands up in execution pose. Notice the child hiding under her dad on the right...and notice the fully uniformed guy in the distance giving orders.

If you were in the parking lot that day....you were ordered inside "for your own safety".

Imagine the righteous indignation that would be projectile-vomiting out of Choada and ZimZam's respective holes had these families been dope-addled, smelly Occupy Wall Street protesters forced to kneel at gunpoint before The Man.

Imagine the righteous indignation that would be projectile-vomiting out of Choada and ZimZam's respective holes had these families been dope-addled, smelly Occupy Wall Street protesters forced to kneel at gunpoint before The Man.

That's rich coming from a Bush dead-ender who never had anything to say about loss of "liberty" for the entire 2 terms.

Edited by j_b