Merry Chritmas

kevbone

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice twist, Stephen, but highly doubtful. As it stands now, she "says" that she'll bring them here this Thursday (29th). But I highly doubt that will actually come to pass, given all of her broken agreements in the past month. They are due back the night before school starts again on the 4th. So, like, 6 days or so.

I'm sure this sort of thing is rough on the kids, but it could be worse, Paul. I mean, at least your kids still have two parents. Imagine how much worse it would be if they had a mother who refused to see them? Hopefully, you're able to reign her in a bit, and things can normalize.

Hopefully, you're able to reign her in a bit, and things can normalize.
That is the intent with what I am about to initiate. She needs to realize that she is not the arbiter of when I can see my kids, what I can do with them, and where we can go during my scheduled visitation with them. It's simply not up to her to dictate "terms" to me. But she doesn't seem to get that.

Hopefully, you're able to reign her in a bit, and things can normalize.
That is the intent with what I am about to initiate. She needs to realize that she is not the arbiter of when I can see my kids, what I can do with them, and where we can go during my scheduled visitation with them. It's simply not up to her to dictate "terms" to me. But she doesn't seem to get that.

Stand your ground Sobo. She is not in a good position having reneged on the PP, and in the end, she'll regret this.