Just remember.... There is only one way to rock

kevbone

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember watching this whole tape ("Live Without a Net") repeatedly in 7th grade. Thanks for reminding me how lame life was growing up in a Jewish suburb of Philly, Kevbone.

Really? I watched it a ton as well growing up. I re-watched it again the other day. It still kicks ass. IMO :rocken:

I remember watching this whole tape ("Live Without a Net") repeatedly in 7th grade. Thanks for reminding me how lame life was growing up in a Jewish suburb of Philly, Kevbone.

Really? I watched it a ton as well growing up. I re-watched it again the other day. It still kicks ass. IMO :rocken:

I like the part where Sammy reaches into hsi underwear fondles his own sweaty balls during the "orgasmic" interlude of "Panama". Gross.

I'd agree with bone that guitarists like Eddy V are technically competent. On the other hand by the time VH was hot, mainstream rock was nearing the end of the line. How may times can you watch white boy traveling circuses rehash formula rock.

The Beetles, Stone, and Who among others are great bands. On the other hand by the era of the 70s it's a was a lot more interesting to see white boys mixing their musical heritage of classical or... with music of American black history.

At least it is entertaining. Hey they dress funny, What the hell are they talking about :grlaf:

[video:youtube]