Climbing is the sexiest sport according to women

TheNumberNine

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if women like climbing guys because they are almost guaranteed to hook up if they go to the gym...assuming they are in shape. Also, climbers are not as obsessed with possessions as the average shallow American. Most good climbers I know are always pursuing the craft of climbing, as opposed to the elusive American Dream.

Climbed at Vantage this last weekend. The weather was hot and awesome. No one was there...weird.

Also, climbers are not as obsessed with possessions as the average shallow American.

F'ing serious?! There's nothing bohemian about spending $100's on little trinkets to stick in rocks solely for entertainment, even if you don't shower.

Yep, there are several varieties of climbers. :grlaf:

I don't know why you use that crap. I like to keep my gear current. Why last week I bought a brand new xyz widget for only $500.

Also, climbers are not as obsessed with possessions as the average shallow American.

F'ing serious?! There's nothing bohemian about spending $100's on little trinkets to stick in rocks solely for entertainment, even if you don't shower.

:lmao: don't forget being one with the rock ;)

...whilst men are more shallow, looking for a woman who is physically fit but not challenging their ego by being overly strong.

Ah ha! this is where I'm screwing up.

Will one of you shallow men help me tie this figure 8? The rope is too heavy.

Where the fuck is is University of Hertfordshire? I thinkin' Prof Richard Wiseman probably has a small penis. Not an observation...just a guess.

and all along i thought chicks were after money and really big dicks :) i wonder if living out of car adds to the majik
:lmao:

...oh, and the sports cars, Pink. We know the price of the car he drives is in direct proportion to dick size.

i though it was more of a carbon footprint thing :)

and all along i thought chicks were after money and really big dicks :) i wonder if living out of car adds to the majik

...oh, and the sports cars, Pink. We know the price of the car he drives is in direct proportion to dick size.

Really? I was always under the impression that was an inverse relationship. More money, smaller dick. Less money, bigger dick, ya know? My rig was so fuq'n cheap, they paid me money to drive it away. You figure out the rest, Princess... ;)rawr

Really? I was always under the impression that was an inverse relationship. More money, smaller dick. Less money, bigger dick, ya know? My rig was so fuq'n cheap, they paid me money to drive it away. You figure out the rest, Princess... ;)rawr

now that's funny shit :lmao: