6-6-6

prole

I personally didn't get tricked but many people did and being tricked by 'artful deceit' isn't a sign of gullibility or of being a moron. In turn, being tricked by blatant deceit and blatant stupidity is gullible and moronic.

:lmao:

you have the eloquence of a coward who won't commit to anything beside smearing your opponents.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberals did love Obama the candidate because he was saying almost all the right things. Would you expect liberals not to love a pres candidate who claims he'll fight for what they want? how does it mean that McCain, who said all the things liberals didn't want and joined GOP obstructionism during the last 3 years, would have been better?

:lmao:

things would be BETTER if bible spice and grandpa had won in '08? :noway:

Who's "McSame" now?

if nothing else, i'm glad "don't ask, don't tell" has gone away, and grandpa sure as hell wouldn't have let that happen.

Now THAT'S change I can believe in! What an impressive legacy!

Zing!

Don't ask don't tell was a stupid policy. That said, I'd be pretty embarrassed if the person I was supporting and swearing up and down was the right person for the job only accomplished this one thing during his four year term. Not only would I be embarrassed, I wouldn't expect anyone else to ever again think my opinion is worth two shits (at least until I'd redeemed myself for supporting such a worthless, clueless candidate). We don't.

Have to give it to him, it's a brilliant strategy when your target market is mostly illiterate.

Yeah, it's so much less sophisticated than "Yes, we can!", and "Change". :rolleyes:

You bought it. Otherwise, you wouldn't be so bitter. A lover scorned?

Have to give it to him, it's a brilliant strategy when your target market is mostly illiterate.

Yeah, it's so much less sophisticated than "Yes, we can!", and "Change". :rolleyes:

You bought it. Otherwise, you wouldn't be so bitter. A lover scorned?

Or the best one "stay out da Bushes!". Sophisticated, nuanced sloganeering at its best!