6-6-6

prole

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, hear me out feller. I'll assume you voted for Barry.

Last election time, you knew BO was the greatest thing going for this nation, you alerted us all to his worthiness as a presidential candidate (despite many warning you he'd be the worst thing possible for this country).

We all know how that worked out. Obama is a fucking idiot and he is the worst thing possible for this country.

So now with your excellent reputation for assessing political candidates, all of a sudden you expect us to give two fucks about your opinion?

Correct me if I'm wrong in any of this, otherwise you should probably just STFU.

Well, hear me out feller. I'll assume you voted for Barry.

Last election time, you knew BO was the greatest thing going for this nation, you alerted us all to his worthiness as a presidential candidate (despite many warning you he'd be the worst thing possible for this country).

You clearly haven't been paying attention to discussions on this board since before Obama's election.

We all know how that worked out. Obama is a fucking idiot and he is the worst thing possible for this country.

So campaigning on 'hope and change' and saying all the right things that progressives wanted to hear, then doing pretty much the exact opposite as soon as assuming the presidency is a sign of idiocy according to you? Sorry to disappoint but in the reality based world, people who successfully deceive huge numbers of people are far from being idiots. Unethical, yes, but not idiots.

So now with your excellent reputation for assessing political candidates, all of a sudden you expect us to give two fucks about your opinion?

Correct me if I'm wrong in any of this, otherwise you should probably just STFU.

You are in fact wrong on all counts. The least of which is that voting for McCain would have been better.

So, will you answer my question now?

things would be BETTER if bible spice and grandpa had won in '08? :noway:

99% of you libtards LOVED BO when he was running, and touted his programs. If it wasn't for that, then you might have a point.

Now that we dispensed with the obligatory silly quips, can you tell us how voting for artful deceit would be similar to voting for blatant doubling down on what brought us where we are today?

So you got "tricked" by Barry's "artful deceit". Is that it? Your defense, then, is that you are a feckless, gullible moron?!

I personally didn't get tricked but many people did and being tricked by 'artful deceit' isn't a sign of gullibility or of being a moron. In turn, being tricked by blatant deceit and blatant stupidity is gullible and moronic.

Now that we dispensed with the obligatory silly quips, can you tell us how voting for artful deceit would be similar to voting for blatant doubling down on what brought us where we are today?

So you got "tricked" by Barry's "artful deceit". Is that it? Your defense, then, is that you are a feckless, gullible moron?!

I personally didn't get tricked but many people did and being tricked by 'artful deceit' isn't a sign of gullibility or of being a moron. In turn, being tricked by blatant deceit and blatant stupidity is gullible and moronic.

:lmao:

things would be BETTER if bible spice and grandpa had won in '08? :noway:

99% of you libtards LOVED BO when he was running, and touted his programs. If it wasn't for that, then you might have a point.

???

Liberals did love Obama the candidate because he was saying almost all the right things. Would you expect liberals not to love a pres candidate who claims he'll fight for what they want? how does it mean that McCain, who said all the things liberals didn't want and joined GOP obstructionism during the last 3 years, would have been better?