What's It Like To Live In A Police State?

prole

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bunch of fucking whiners, "wahhh, I broke the law and now I'm worried they're gonna come catch me, it's not fair!"

I am sure your parents or grandparents or grand-grandparents were from native tribes. Because if not they should have been sent back packing. It's completely and utterly hypocritical for people to complain about "illegal immigrants", while their ancestors were just as illegal. Btw, it's not Mexicans, who moved to Southern California- it's the US, who moved the border. But I guess it's easier to stick to talking points for someone with IQ of a 5 year olds. Now fuck off clownpunching maggot.

Well, vagrancy should be illegal, too. I'd be all for ticketing them, if only they had any money. Maybe we can get a percentage of their panhandling?

You know you self-righteous prick, you are just like any fucking commie- I think russia would be a wonderful place for assholes like you....

"it's medication time, it's medication time" :toad:

its-medication-time--large-msg-118399155305.jpg

Well, vagrancy should be illegal, too. I'd be all for ticketing them, if only they had any money. Maybe we can get a percentage of their panhandling?

You know you self-righteous prick, you are just like any fucking commie- I think russia would be a wonderful place for assholes like you....

Sarcasm is not his strong-suit, but then again his brain has been long ago completely addled from years of gargling butt-gravy.

bunch of fucking whiners, "wahhh, I broke the law and now I'm worried they're gonna come catch me, it's not fair!"

I am sure your parents or grandparents or grand-grandparents were from native tribes. Because if not they should have been sent back packing. It's completely and utterly hypocritical for people to complain about "illegal immigrants", while their ancestors were just as illegal. Btw, it's not Mexicans, who moved to Southern California- it's the US, who moved the border. But I guess it's easier to stick to talking points for someone with IQ of a 5 year olds. Now fuck off clownpunching maggot.

:lmao:

I WIN!

I WIN!

Your gold medal.

Sarcasm is not his strong-suit, but then again his brain has been long ago completely addled from years of gargling butt-gravy.

Your pic

I WIN!

Not really fair; It's like taking candy from a foul mouthed, quad 8 year old child with down syndrome and the attention span of kev.