General Anouncement

texplorer

For those of you who know me I have made some changes. I am now a lesbian. Don't ask how this is possible, just trust me sweeties. I have always been the best climber on this board, but now that I am taking estrogen I have better flexibility and look better in short shorts. If you see me at the crags, just whistle and hoot. I like that kind of thing.

I am looking for a manly girl to teach to be the second best climber on this board. If you are a manly girl, or just look good in a crew cut, please post a message to me. Love ya.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by texplorer:

For those of you who know me I have made some changes. I am now a lesbian. Don't ask how this is possible, just trust me sweeties. I have always been the best climber on this board, but now that I am taking estrogen I have better flexibility and look better in short shorts. If you see me at the crags, just whistle and hoot. I like that kind of thing.

I am looking for a manly girl to teach to be the second best climber on this board. If you are a manly girl, or just look good in a crew cut, please post a message to me. Love ya.

So, what, you're getting stocky and growing a mullet, then? [Confused]

quote:

Originally posted by texplorer:

No. Karsten is a girly name already. Don't you think? You lookin' for a rowdy bronco dru-baby?

If I was dont you think I would hit on Bronco and not on you??

BTW its CHONGO that likes manly girlz not me. Werent you paying attention this morning?

holy deja vu Batman

DFA lay off the E: here's why

Party Drug Ecstasy May Cause More Widespread Brain Damage Than Previously Thought

Image: SCIENCE

Raising new concerns about use of the popular recreational drug ecstasy, or MDMA, scientists have found that just a few doses of the substance causes extensive damage to brain cells in monkeys. The findings, published today in the journal Science, suggest that using ecstasy may increase the risk of developing Parkinsonism—a condition similar to Parkinson’s disease—later in life.

Earlier animal studies had shown that repeated ecstasy use damages the serotonin brain cells, which help to regulate mood and behavior. In the new work, Johns Hopkins University researchers working with squirrel monkeys and baboons found that two or three sequential doses of the drug—the amount typically taken by young adults at all-night "raves"—killed dopamine neurons, which are involved in controlling movement, emotional and cognitive responses and the ability to feel pleasure. Indeed, some 60 to 80 percent of the dopaminergic nerve endings in a region of the brain known as the striatum were destroyed after just one multi-dose regimen. (In the image above, the depletion of dopamine binding sites is indicated by the increase in blues and greens seen in the scan on the right compared to the one on the left.)

In humans, once damage to these nerve endings crosses a certain threshold, leading to an 80 to 90 percent loss of brain dopamine, Parkinsonism typically occurs. If ecstasy damages dopamine neurons in humans the way it does in monkeys, team member George A. Ricaurte says, Parkinsonism could develop years after taking the drug because brain dopamine declines with age. "The message seems clear," he adds. "The neurotoxic potential of MDMA is high, and use of several sequential recreational doses could have serious, long-term consequences." --Kate Wong

Lookie here Dave. Good men are hard to find. Especially if you are as studly as I was before I got on the drugs. Men seem to like women better so here I am, playin' the other side of the barbwire so to speak, lookin' for any kind of lover I can find. Dave, you like eclipses? Mee too! Let's meet! Warm hugs for you all.

HEY BOYZ!! Come to mama!!! You guys think I'm joking. I am as serious as a (formerly) male lesbian on estrogen can be. I NEED A MANLY-GIRL. If I can't find one then any man who will act like a girl will do. I want a girl with chest hair and a deep voice to help me punch my cows.

All of you people who climb with me are ON MY LIST! I will share my Coleman tent with you and we can snuggle.

Kisses!