How many other Zen Spray Masters out there

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is RURP.

Question: "What makes a Zen Spray Master? Apparently I am one."

Answer: You need to go to a wedding where Carlos Buehler was a guest and then brag about your brush with "celebrity".

That's one way.

RURP has spoken.

Hey, it's BURP the I know everything about guiding but when challenged I don't have the balls to put it forth....yep. BURP. The bullshit artist without enough crap to back it up.

The funny is that the point of discussing Carlos being at my wedding really went right over your head.

You make the simple-simon-assumption that I was bragging about knowing him. When in fact the childishly simple reality of the statement was that well known climbers are just regular people that do regular things, including come to a regular wedding like mine.

What I can't understand is how you could have missed something so simple?

Point made on most, lost on you. [laf][laf]

quote:

Originally posted by Rodchester:

Hey, it's BURP the I know everything about guiding but when challenged I don't have the balls to put it forth....yep. BURP. The bullshit artist without enough crap to back it up.

The funny is that the point of discussing Carlos being at my wedding really went right over your head.

You make the simple-simon-assumption that I was bragging about knowing him. When in fact the childishly simple reality of the statement was that well known climbers are just regular people that do regular things, including come to a regular wedding like mine.

What I can't understand is how you could have missed something so simple?

Point made on most, lost on you.
[laf][laf]

I don't get it [big Drink]

are you talking about my older, more suxesfull brother big wall RURP? He's cool. RURP, I need to borrow some money to pay my rent Thursday if you can spare some. thanks.

Rodchester, go away. Your blabbering is hurting my hungover head. [Mad]

This is RURP:

Tightly-strung Rodchester said:

"well known climbers are just regular people that do regular things, including come to a regular wedding like mine."

Do they pee, too? [Roll Eyes]

Everyone understands your "point", but some think that your name-dropping propensity seems groupy-ish. No one outside of the "climbing world" has probably ever heard of Carlos B., A. Lowe, and others who have led arguably foolish lives like you and I.

As for guiding, I read your posts and it seems that you are relatively new to the profession. Perhaps five years or less.

If you are such a zen-spray-master, then quit your defensive whining and have a nice time.

Have a sandwich and something to drink:

[chubit][big Drink]

RURP has spoken.

P.S. BURP: Look under the seat in mom's car. I shoved a 10-spot between the cushions a couple of years ago anticipating a situation of this sort.

[ 07-30-2002, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: RURP ]

RURP:

"As for guiding, I read your posts and it seems that you are relatively new to the profession. Perhaps five years or less."

When did I say that I guide? Never did say that. Or post that. I've made statements regarding the business of guiding. You've always said you can do it better. [Roll Eyes]

Over and over again bullshit gets called and you back off or just refuse to answer. And who else's name did I name drop anway?

Defensive? Try offensive. I'm the one that is laughing...and enjoying this one. [laf]

Oh Yeah

"No one outside of the "climbing world" has probably ever heard of Carlos B., A. Lowe, and others who have led arguably foolish lives like you and I."

What the hell is this supposed to mean? I must have missed your point!! [Confused][laf]

[ 07-30-2002, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: Rodchester ]

Tex:

But I wonder how I became one?

Hell I rarely get into the spray thing unless someone like RURP sprays at me first. [Confused]

Oh well, I don't care...this one is spray and if I'm sprayed I'll spray back. [big Drink]

And no fair, I like Erik's designation. That would rock.

[ 07-30-2002, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: Rodchester ]

This is RURP:

That Rodchester:

"When did I say that I guide? Never did say that. Or post that. I've made statements regarding the business of guiding. You've always said you can do it better."

"Over and over again bullshit gets called and you back off or just refuse to answer."

Mr. Rodchester: You sure talk as if you think you know the business! (or maybe you have some "famous" friends who tell you how it all works! Since you are not involved in the business, i.e. you appear to be an armchair spectator when it comes to such things, arguing with you over the details is a BIG waste of time!!!

But to satisfy your interest, here's just one point of how I would do it better than a major guide service operating on a major mountain in the PNW:

- at least two of their big fatality accidents would likely not have occurred had I been guiding as I strongly feel that they were avoidable. That's 12 people. I'm sure they will disagree but having read the reports, I would have done things much differently.

"No one outside of the "climbing world" has probably ever heard of Carlos B., A. Lowe, and others who have led arguably foolish lives like you and I."

"What the hell is this supposed to mean? I must have missed your point!!

It means, I'm not impressed nor are many others. The guy who picks up garbage every week is a "regular" guy, too, and provides more societal value than any climber.

"Defensive? Try offensive. I'm the one that is laughing...and enjoying this one."

Mr. Rodchester: Cut back on the coffee or drink some beer. You are WAY too stressed. Perhaps the responsibility of being a Zen Spray Master is much too much for you. Keep on laughing...it might help to offset your high blood pressure.

RURP has spoken.

Rodchester,

I think ZSM status comes from 500+ posts. It doesn't matter how often you spray, if you started a long time ago and slowly plug away like me it's more a lifetime achievement award type of thing. I mean hell, 500 posts is just a good week for Caveman and Dru!