Greeks Bearing Gifts....

JayB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the middle class is collapsing but no worries because it was gorgeous last weekend LOLZ

The sky is falling? My hair is burning! A crisis here a crisis there, a crisis everywhere! Let's obsess about them all endlessly! On a climbing web site! Here's some links! Read, wring your hands, call the waaahmbulance!

The sky is falling? My hair is burning! A crisis here a crisis there, a crisis everywhere! Let's obsess about them all endlessly! On a climbing web site! Here's some links! Read, wring your hands, call the waaahmbulance!

Doesn't look like the climbing thing is really working out for you. I mean, it's only Tuesday and you've already regressed to where you were last Thursday. Try soloing more.

the middle class is collapsing but no worries because it was gorgeous last weekend LOLZ

I'm betting, however, that you both accomplished the same regarding making the world a better place over the weekend. Who is in a better place is up for debate I suppose.

I'm betting, however, that you both accomplished the same regarding making the world a better place over the weekend. Who is in a better place is up for debate I suppose.

I'm betting much of the middle class managed to enjoy their weekend despite their supposedly imminent demise

Unless the American people by the millions tell the President not to yield one inch to Republican demands to destroy Medicare and Medicaid, while continuing to provide tax breaks to the wealthy and the powerful, I am afraid that is exactly what will happen.

And I'd take the bet that nothing much will happen because folks, for whatever reason, don't want to get involved. Including resident hand wringers. Unless endless posting on the webs counts.

Seriously. Get out in the hills and clear the cobwebs.

I'd say on close examination that most folks would say Bernie is right on. The catch, of couse, is that he is one guy in the Senate and that any meaningful change is going come from that august body but by a demand from the public.

Now, if you two can tell me how you are significantly contributing to this effort with time and energy I might take more seriously the endless stream of emergency posting. Otherwise, yea, you need to get out.

not only you do not know what I did last weekend but WTF does it have to do with anything under discussion. Get a hold of yourself, man.

YOU MIGHT BE SHOCKED TO LEARN THAT THIS IS A CLIMBING WEB SITE THAT HAS SOME OTHER CONTENT LIKE POLITICS AND RELIGION SHARED AMONGST CLIMBERS, WHO HAVE, IN THE PAST, HAD FAIRLY TIGHT BONDS, AND NOT THE REVERSE.

not only you do not know what I did last weekend but WTF does it have to do with anything under discussion. Get a hold of yourself, man.

Shock.

OK, now you can name call, hand wave and resort to your ineffectual posting where at least you feel like you are changing the world!

boy-peeing-on-ant-hill.jpg

LOL

I'd say on close examination that most folks would say Bernie is right on.

funny because whenever I say the same stuff you dismiss whatever I say. Either you are really confused (a real possibility in view of your flip-flopping and poor thinking) or you just want to attack me.

Edited by j_b

I'd say on close examination that most folks would say Bernie is right on.

funny because whenever I say the same stuff you dismiss whatever I say. Either you are really confused (a real possibility in view of your flip-flopping and poor thinking) or you just want to attack me.

dude, who DOESN'T want to attack you these days? You're so uptight I bet you don't even get wet dreams.