Internet police

Cpt.Caveman

Why, Tex, you are the proud owner of a gourmet assortment of horsecock and cheese! [big Grin]

And just a word to the wise, Redmonk is breathing down your neck- he just might slip past you for next week's winner. Seems sk's non-sequitur writing style is a match for his disdain of grammar and heavy hand on the period key! Also note that the only time he uses capitals is when he displays his affection for her. [Wink]

And one more thing you really ought to know- my last name in Polish means "He who walks with the snafflehounds." I have made no attempt to contact the noble beasts, yet they gather unto me in the wild in a peaceful throng and guide me to the sick lines.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think everyone who has some sort of internet hate or non-tolerance should look at yourself and see that you are no better then anyone other person here or anywhere in the world. i am sure there are people who can find the negative things in us all, but ask yourself why? whats the point of voicing your negative opinions about people? it only makes you look like the real ass you think the other is.

maybe there should be some policing?

Just got back from New Mexico/Arizona and running errands in Eugene. Forced to take two days off for every 21 days worked......I think I might be in this region for a while now, it's getting really dry out there....Don't worry, I liked your take on it E.

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

Anyone that thinks they can tell me what to do or say is dumb. If they are not bigger than me they are even dumber. Back to spray and more slander. Man this shit rules!

Didn't you lose this avatar for awhile for excessive spray and had to be plain old Ray Borbon? Ever been pulled over by a cop? Ever wait in line to get something you want? Don't get me wrong, I'm not telling you what to do or say [big Grin] just observing that we all sometimes accommodate others even if we don't really want to...

hey joe.... (note heavy use of periods and lack of capitolization) why dont you go fuck yourself....you are too fucking worried what a bunch of people that are bored at work think of you that you have to try and pick apart a 20 year old's grammar.....i'l bet you have a great job too...you are probably pretty important...they must pay you what a 1/2 million to sit there and look at my grammar and smack around your vienna sausage while you talk of your elusive horsecock.... by the way.... heavy periods are called ellipses ( i learned that in english class) i may be using them incorrectly....but "frankly madeer i just dont give a damn"....extra points if you know who said that one joey.....

[ 07-12-2002, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: RedMonk ]

now SK....that was uncalled for....figger eight made a reasonable request and what do you do? are you looking for confrontation? i still love you and all.... but i dont think figger is very appreciative of those winkeys.... please apologise.... i am just doing my part to spread the cc love and promote peace on thise website.... (oh yeah, joey....those elipsi/elipses??? are for you buddy)

Redpunk, I don't care what you think because you apparently can't form a cohesive thought. You brought up your grammar on the board, that made it fair game. But don't worry, the waah-mbulance is on the way since some big bully picked on a wee 20-year old's grammar. [Roll Eyes]

And from now on, please fume quietly at your employer's fast-food restaurant, all the hot air you're blowing around here is melting the jello.

PS- Heavy periods are "menses," THREE periods in a row is an "ellipsis"