86ed

jon

When we summited Mt. Stuart via the N. ridge original route, sans the directisma, on July 4th of 1988, we had the mountain all to ourselves and didn't see another person the whole time. Today, I bet, there are at least two contingents of Girl Scouts and a gaggle of Mormon missionaries. God bless and God speed. Dennis

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote from Mattp that I was agreeing with:

"I'm more-or-less with Off on this one – both of his posts. So Scott said something offensive. Sure, he ought to be ashamed of himself (maybe he is) and an apology would be most welcome. And I agree that children are special so there is something particularly offensive in his remark."

Quote from Retro claiming I was defending Scott:

"PP, MK, whatever,

Back from the moral and ethical void to defend the likes of scot'whatever"

Why does it not surprise me that most (including this quoted post) of what Mitch says has no logical coherency?

PP

quote:

Originally posted by Dennis Harmon:

And Mr. Dru sounded like a defense attorney defending someone he knew was wrong. I always kinda respected the guy before. What is up with that? Dennis

?????????? [Confused][Confused][Confused][Confused][Confused][Confused][Confused][Confused] ???????????

I musta missed the point where I defended anybody. What the fuck? The best defense is a good offense. Your toothless mothers werre summited by Capt. caveman. Go back to wearing diapers and crying about Muir Hut smoke you bunch of camel worshippers. I spit on your fetishes.

[ 07-05-2002, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: Dru ]

I'm with ya on this Dru, I can't seem to recall the post in question, perhaps it was from that night Harmon was too drunk to log off.... And I don't think there has been anyone who has defended scotti's comments, just those who have asked whether one colossal offensive post is grounds for forcible ejection. But you have my sympathies, you must be shattered to have lost Mr. Harmon's fine regard. [laf]

quote:

Originally posted by Off White:

I'm with ya on this Dru, I can't seem to recall the post in question, perhaps it was from that night Harmon was too drunk to log off.... And I don't think there has been anyone who has defended scotti's comments, just those who have asked whether one colossal offensive post is grounds for forcible ejection. But you have my sympathies, you must be shattered to have lost Mr. Harmon's fine regard.
[laf]

Dennis is just choked because his woman left him for me and his goat has an unusual rash on her hinder parts.

[Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by Peter Puget:

...The comments regarding Retro's son were directed at Retro not his son...

This is total bullshit; it was directed at my son with the intent of injuring me.

quote:

...Since before the current "offensive" post you already sized him up as a wimpy asshole, how can any of you now complain when your constant harassment of him elicited an "offensive" response...

Because I have never harrassed scot'trix. This was unprovoked. All I did was provide the info that he was looking for. And he was foolish enough to attack the one thing that I value more than life itself. If you want to get fucked up, this is the way.

And why are you not still sulking?

quote:

Sadly mitch we continue disagree on this.

You would disagree with God, for the sake of arguement.

quote:

Seems like he hit more of a goldmine than he intended..

Anyone that was not the product of indescriminant breeding and that has had the love of a father would expect exactly that. Enter "poor Scott." Enter pp/mk. Enter generation-x.

pp, who's your daddy?

quote:

Since before the current "offensive" post you already sized him up as a wimpy asshole, how can any of you now complain when your constant harassment of him elicited an "offensive" response?

Because I have never harrassed scot'trix. This was unprovoked. All I did was provide the info that he was looking for. The route can be protected with traditional gear and should have not been bolted for the convenience of the inept [i.e. scot'teryx]. Scot'trix and anyone else who cannot protect that route with traditional gear is inept although not necessarily a wimpy asshole.

quote:

Relax Mitch Life really isn't so bad.

I lack your comfort in the "moral and ethical void."

...The comments regarding Retro's son were directed at Retro not his son...

Originally posted by Retro in response to the above quote:

"This is total bullshit; it was directed at my son with the intent of injuring me."

Sadly mitch we continue disagree on this. His statement was clearly directed at you while referencing your son. Seems like he hit more of a goldmine than he intended.

...Since before the current "offensive" post you already sized him up as a wimpy asshole, how can any of you now complain when your constant harassment of him elicited an "offensive" response...

Originally posted by Retro in response to the above quote:

"Because I have never harrassed scot'trix. This was unprovoked. All I did was provide the info that he was looking for. And he was foolish enough to attack the one thing that I value more than life itself. If you want to get fucked up, this is the way.'"

Quote by Retro before Scott posted his off4nsive message:

"The route can be protected with traditional gear and should have not been bolted for the convenience of the inept [i.e. scot'teryx]."

Refer to my earlier post regarding coherency. It should be noted that in the excerpt Retro referenced the "you" was not directed solely at Retro but at the entire group of guys seemingly so upset at poor Scott.

Relax Mitch Life really isn't so bad.

quote:

Originally posted by mikeadam:

For what it's worth...out of all the people I have ever met or climbed with M.M.(retro) is the guy I think I would be least likely to start static with...

For what it's worth out of all the climbers I have met Mike A. is the one I would not give sh... to he is not only big ,buff he knows how to use a gun. Can you say AK,AR Mini 14 ,Glock.

Do you think your supperman...Faster than a speeding bullet?

God created the peacemaker so if I could not kick your ass I could blow it away [Eek!]

I am not really this red I am just loaded and on a spray fest [laf]