9/11 faked?

billcoe

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still waiting for those references, esp. the "many" eyewitness accounts seeing explosives detonate in the basement, as well as the accounts of janitors who saw "unfamiliar" electricians accessing the buildings several nights before the tragedy. I would love to see where that data came from.

You really are full of crap Kev---to be doing this in the name of being PROGRESSIVE or INTELLECTUAL FREEDOM.

First of all what am I doing? Second....thanks for telling me why I am doing this (whatever "this" is). I dont remember making a statements as to why I believe what I believe.

Well why don't we talk about the REAL conspiracy with 911---why the hell Christine Todd Whitman didn't have the EPA take over the site and coordinate the rescue and clean up. Not like it was a hazardous and toxic environment as we found out later with the illness and death among the responders. Oh yeah, Darth Chaney hates anything with the word "environmental."

You really are full of crap Kev---to be doing this in the name of being PROGRESSIVE or INTELLECTUAL FREEDOM.

First, there really are horrible things done by horrible people (or just the demented, delusional or indifferent) so why not focus on those REAL problems and stop trying to pass yourself off as some sort of admirable dissenter (there are lots of real ones out there).

Second, it's simple: if you want to say things in the name of 'intellectual discourse' you have to be intellectually honest.

Like trying to deprogram a follower of Jim Jones or Joseph Smith. Sorry all, but someone else got to him first--and what little space existed in that nogin' to begin with is now full of funk. Good luck with your Kevbone intervention; it's beneath you all. And in some of your cases, that says a lot.

Edited by Fairweather

First of all what am I doing? Second....thanks for telling me why I am doing this (whatever "this" is). I dont remember making a statements as to why I believe what I believe.

You said:

To me, to be patriotic means to have the ability and the reasoning to question your government. You man choose not too….I may choose too.

Since I have been stuffing words in your mouth, maybe I can paraphrase that to you being Patriotic means being idiotic, which actually makes a great deal of sense.

Guess you're not so special Kev, go join the idiotic masses at Walmart and enjoy a Big Mac.

First, there really are horrible things done by horrible people (or just the demented, delusional or indifferent) so why not focus on those REAL problems and stop trying to pass yourself off as some sort of admirable dissenter (there are lots of real ones out there).

Second, it's simple: if you want to say things in the name of 'intellectual discourse' you have to be intellectually honest.

Like trying to deprogram a follower of Jim Jones or Joseph Smith. Sorry all, but someone else got to him first--and what little space existed in that nogin' to begin with is now full of funk. Good luck with your Kevbone intervention; it's beneath you all. And in some of your cases, that says a lot.

Right on!

Yes. It proves nothing. But it uses what are called "facts" to refute all of your "beliefs".

Facts? That depends on where you get your "fact" from.

No it doesn't. A fact is a fact. Facts are true and irrefutable. Morons like yourself who believe this bullshit use only the small number of facts and any massive pile of nonsense bullshit you feel you need to "explain" your "theory", while ignoring the remaining available information and performing no logical reasoning. Glassy-eyed zealots unworthy of discussion.

A fact is a fact.

i would like at least 3 examples of a "fact", since you are fluent in the language. just 3. maybe 10 if you get quite excited.

It's strange that you think this is hard to do.

what's strange is that you might think you are choada boy. are you? you know, in a metaphysical sense....

A fact is a fact.

i would like at least 3 examples of a "fact", since you are fluent in the language. just 3. maybe 10 if you get quite excited.

OK......

I go by Coldfinger here--fact

You go by Kimmo--fact

Kevbone is funny--fact

Not very hard is it?

another strange one.... many think they are choada boy. is this a contagious situation?

Edited by Kimmo

A fact is a fact.

i would like at least 3 examples of a "fact", since you are fluent in the language. just 3.

Newton's 3 laws of motion seem like an appropriate place to start re 9/11. Is your question actually serious, j_b er Kimmo?

explain please, choada boy. oh wait....

Fact: No one with an IQ above 80 has ever purchased a Dodge Ram.

Fact: Capris are the most effective form of birth control known, even better than a stank pair of Keens.

Fact: You will never be as awesome as I am.

not a bad start, if you were choada boy. although entirely wrong.

A fact is a fact.

OK......

I go by Coldfinger here--fact

You go by Kimmo--fact

Kevbone is funny--fact

Not very hard is it?

another strange one.... many think they are choada boy. is this a contagious situation?

FACT--you are using CJB posting technique.....