TEATARD VOTERS

olyclimber

EXPLAINS A LOT HAHAHHAHAHAA

LOL

http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/11/19/5495782-how-the-dancing-vote-was-hacked

"Lord have mercy, I voted for 3 hours online! I got 300 in," one Palin fan wrote in a comment on the HillBuzz blog, which is leading the charge on Bristol Palin's behalf."

I'm pretty sure the Libturds would have swept the past election except for this ilk.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably just another white and black issue. Anyone who had seen Brandy rock the Tango in major perfect artistic mode would have voted for her over Palin.....

3453916833_c8581c9fae.jpg

Holy crap she's hot.

Brandy-Tango-01-2010-10-25.jpg

Could be it really is rigged but that she had some mega-million $ movie to start on to, nothing like some controversy to sell some tickets as well.

White powder sent to `Dancing With the Stars'

LOS ANGELES – A threatening letter with white powder was delivered to the "Dancing With the Stars" production office Friday, but tests indicated the substance was not hazardous, authorities said.

In a statement, ABC confirmed the envelope was received at the show's production office and the substance was determined to be talcum powder.

Hazardous materials officials with the city of Los Angeles, the Los Angeles Fire Department, Los Angeles Police Department and the FBI responded to CBS Studios where the hit ABC show is staged, authorities said.

An initial field screening was negative for hazardous substances, but the letter will be transported to a regional lab for further testing, FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said.

The FBI and LAPD are conducting a joint investigation, Eimiller said.

The incident occurred just days before the final showdown for the mirrorball trophy.

Jennifer Grey, Kyle Massey and Bristol Palin will compete for the prize next week.

The show has made headlines in recent days because of an outcry by some who believe that political supporters of Sarah Palin may be manipulating the voting system. Bristol Palin has remained on the show, despite consistently landing at the bottom of the judges' leaderboard.

I voted for Bob Barr. Aren't you the guy who was all gung-ho for John Edwards? :lmao:

Controversies over Barr's personal conduct

In 1999, during Clinton's impeachment trial, Hustler publisher Larry Flynt offered money to anyone who could provide evidence that a prominent Republican had engaged in an extramarital affair. According to the American Journalism Review,[73] investigators for Flynt said that Barr was "guilty of king-size hypocrisy". According to a sworn affidavit by Barr's ex-wife Gail: Barr (a longtime outspoken opponent of abortion) had acquiesced to and paid for the termination of his then-wife's pregnancy in 1983.[citation needed] In accordance with his public offer: Flynt subsequently paid a sum of money to Gail Barr after she had made her sworn affidavit.[12] Barr never publicly disputed the contents of his ex-wife's affidavit. Investigators also reported that Barr invoked a legal privilege during his 1985 divorce proceeding, so he could refuse to answer questions on whether he'd cheated on his second wife with the woman who is now his third."[74]

In the early 1990s, Barr was photographed at a fundraising event licking whipped cream off of a woman.[75] According to the Washington Post "Two people who observed the act say it wasn't exactly a bosom lick but more like a neckline lick, at the sort of event where business and civic leaders perform dares to raise money. 'Not exactly Mr. Effusive', says Matt Towery, the former chairman of Newt Gingrich's political organization, who observed the brief and awkward licking. 'You can hardly get the guy to smile'".[76]

:lmao:

"Tardtarded©"

"Tardtarded™"

Clever! Don't ya need one of these symbols to own it and charge $? Besides, that's not very PC, shouldn't it correctly be "Tea challenged™"? Hmmmmmmmmmm, I suppose that just reads poorly. A sentence might read Sarah Palin is a Tea Challenged™ candidate. I suppose that it doesn't have the ring of "Bailin Palin©, giving you the old in and out" (of office) since 2009", which also works well if you flip her over and say "Palin: bailin' since 2009©"

Can't we get back to talkin bout Brandy? Who could NOT vote for her?

ops, I was thinking of the original use of that text..

the repubs are purposely using politards like Sara And others to kill the once grass roots movement that actually made sense and stood for things that where tangible and not retarded. like auditing the fed, going to a gold standard, a base income tax of around 10% of everyone's income, rich poor middle class. and turned it into a religious, romp of retards that cant read a newspaper and practice witchcraft.