I wish Sobo was my neighbor

DPS

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be cool to be able to have a beer with Sobo when ever I felt like it. Plus he is an engineer so he and my wife could talk about shit I don't understand and/or don't care about.

He'd be one of the folks who posts here it would be nice to hang around with for sure.

i don't doubt anybody on this site would be cool as hell to hangout with, hell i even had fun hangin out with joseph even tough he persisted that i try climbing with a double sling :) bill, come to colorado to mentor adam and myself. you can sleep in my guest bedroom or sleep in between adams parents :) your choice :wave:

You've summited El Cap 8 times by some routes that are still considered bad-assed. All you can learn from me, Grasshopper, is how to uncork Sobos wine that he stores in his basement, drink some and then pee in the half filled bottle, so as to get some free wine, and not alert the host when he finally gets to the bottle we'd put back. They never know. It's all about percentages.

Hey Sobo, Pink and I were wonderin if that invitation is still open?

shouldn't you plan for a divorce if sobo talks to your wife?

Sobo's not the adulterer, having his ex move in next door would be a more likely problem

I meant that he is so down on marriage that he would talk your wife into a divorce, not that that he would sleep with her. Not very funny, I agree.