I admit, I am (mostly) Anti-Bolt

Terminal_Gravity

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexual chocolate:

Oh great, willstrickland...

So you think that somehow makes you better than me?

Yes

Is that your insinuation? Well you can just go fuck off!!!!

Only if your mom's free

Moondancing doesn't come easy, and the pay fucking sucks...

Or is it the fucking and sucking pays?

But did you follow your dream, hmmm? Or did you just cave in to "the man"

Nope, living the dream, just need a break between the 20 years of school I;'ve already been through and the 3 years left.

So think about that as you're working at your dumb engineering job, behind your desk, wondering what the hell you did wrong

Working? Didn't you notice that my employer is a government agency? Work? what's that?

So Puget...what's the sound of one hand slapnecking?

quote:

Originally posted by sexual chocolate:

So think about that as you're working at your dumb engineering job, behind your desk, wondering what the hell you did wrong.

I'll be happy, 'cause I'll be Moondancing, FOREVER.

Dumb engineering job eh, why don't you tell people where you work at and what you do.

I can't believe you guys don't know what "moondancing" is. It's a sexual encounter group of fags, trannys, and lezbos, that get together for fairy dancing, water and scat sports, and general morally unexceptable and deviant behavior. This Sexual Chocolate pussy is one sick hombre...hope to hell I never find myself even remotely near you M.F.

quote:

Originally posted by Juneriver:

This is all I could find.

So, the truth comes out, chocolate gives lap dances to middle aged men for a living...."fuck you,fuck off"....chocolate- what happened to your uselessly large vocabulary? Those are pretty uncreative responses for someone who tries to intellectually one-up everyone. Sick of my shit?- why don't you go away?

[This message has been edited by Charlie (edited 10-12-2001).]

*********************************************""There were FIVE parties on it (and we were the first - poor other guys, I don't climb so fast . . .)"

He goes to the left, he goes to the right,

if he went straight, ....

You're never gonna get your shower, dear fella!

Climbed 12-Gauge IQ at the Rhythm-n-Blues cliff. Almost puked, but got it. Brill climb! That was it for that day, as darkness and mosquitos descended upon us.

Where's Coach, where's Coach?"

this was posted by sexual chocolate, "where's coach, where's coach?"..........Pope, you may already know who this chocolate character is....that would explain him knowing your real name. Now that we know who the defemater is, lets find out WHO he is.

[This message has been edited by Charlie (edited 10-12-2001).]

You guy's are the biggest bunch of loud mouth losers that obviously never climb anything hard. All this alias stuff is a bunch of crap. The only reason someone would call themselves Pope is because they have nothing intelligent to say and nobody ever listens to them in person. If you got a problem with bolts then don't clip them. Strickland is nothing short of a hypocritical jackass. I don't see him pulling bolts out of Heinous Cling. That's right a number of us lead it on gear back in the 80's before it was a sport route. Retrosaurus and Cpt.Caveman need to pull their crowbars out of their ass and beat some sense into each other.

Eric

Hey that's low, pope. I haven't called your posts "dribble".

For some people, Moondancing might be something serious. How would you feel if we all just laughed about your "bolting" issue? We all realize how personal it is to you.

Can you see how Moondancing might be serious for others?

And no, I didn't catch the Bandaloops thing. Was there dancing involved?

quote:

Originally posted by E_Mohler:

You guy's are the biggest bunch of loud mouth losers that obviously never climb anything hard. All this alias stuff is a bunch of crap. The only reason someone would call themselves Pope is because they have nothing intelligent to say and nobody ever listens to them in person. If you got a problem with bolts then don't clip them. Strickland is nothing short of a hypocritical jackass. I don't see him pulling bolts out of Heinous Cling. That's right a number of us lead it on gear back in the 80's before it was a sport route. Retrosaurus and Cpt.Caveman need to pull their crowbars out of their ass and beat some sense into each other.

Eric

Classic buddy Classic! I know who you are so I will just watch the side effects tongue.gif

Read your PM Heheheh.

I have to admit this is the best thread ever. I purposely avoided it until today because I just couldn't plow through another 80 posts about bolting, its all been said.

Now moondancing... that's another topic altogether! I envision tutus, but I could be wrong. Maybe we need a new thread, "I'm basically pro-Moondancing but..."

Sexy needs to help us understand. This could be a nice tangent for gear manufacturers. Are tools required? Bent or straight shaft? Is Michael Flatley involved? What shirt material is required? Is there a rule about the number of buttons which must be open during any given move? Whoa, the mind boggles.

quote:

You guy's are the biggest bunch of loud mouth losers that obviously never climb anything hard. If you got a problem with bolts then don't clip them. Strickland is nothing short of a hypocritical jackass. I don't see him pulling bolts out of Heinous Cling. Eric

Hey Eric, nice to meet you. I'm really glad that you could take time out of your busy schedule to enlighten me on how I never climb anything hard. Although I must admit that I don't quite understand what the grade I climb at has to do with anything...are you asking me to climb a hard route with you? I'll have to check my dance card.

Hmm, "jackass"...I like it! A new nickname, you've got that 'ol President Bush charm workin'...just give all a nickname and they'll love ya. Or maybe it was a "subliminababbababbbllee" message?

Heinous Cling? Isn't that some sport-monkey hoop to jump through at Smith? You see, I wouldn't know because I've been to Smith exactly twice, climbed one bolted line and several trad routse and I'm not likely to return unless it's to climb on the basalt trad lines. Judging from your asinine comments (that means inane, or stupid...I assume you're probably a bit mentally challenged hence the help with the vocabulary) you seem to think that I hail from Oregon or that I live near Smith. I love Oregon, but I'm certainly not a "local" at Smith or anywhere else around here. If I'm a "local" anywhere it's in absentia and at T-Wall, Lost Wall, and Tallulah Gorge.

And as a final offering of cordial greetings I provide the following:

As a very special "welcome to CC" Sexual Chocolate would like to teach you the misunderstood art of Moondancing.

Cheers ehh!

Buddy, I hope you've covered your tracks. Folks, the post from "Eric Mohler" wasn't written by Eric Mohler, just some guy who may be in a bunch of trouble.

The real Eric Mohler is Pope. And now a message to the "Eric Mohler" who just posted:

You are defaming my character, publishing slanderous statements in my name. I'm going to research your identity, and I'm going to take every legal and civil action I can against you. It ain't funny.

Eric Mohler (aka Pope)

ps, you've got a chance, a brief window of opportunity to make things right.

Nice try Pope. Everyone that knows me would agree that I’m not so shallow as to piss people off on a daily basis to satisfy a twisted ego.

Strickland – As usual you’re tripping over your own words. You failed to mention Leavenworth as your local crag. If you’re not a local then leave your crowbar at home.

Cpt.Caveman – I’ve been lurking around here for awhile now.

Dru – If your so opposed to fixed anchors then it’s about time you go up on the North Ridge of Stuart and ripped out the rappel below The Great Gendarme. You’d be doing everyone a favor as the pitches on the Gendarme are far better than anything in that choss filled gully.

To the rest of you who can’t tell the difference - Castle Rock and Frenchman Coulee are not Mountains.

Eric

quote:

Strickland – As usual you’re tripping over your own words. You failed to mention Leavenworth as your local crag. If you’re not a local then leave your crowbar at home.

Eric

Well Dude, whoever you are...the only tripping I'm doing ain't legal...I was at Leavenworth to assist the efforts of a local - Retro. If you'd pull your head out of your ass long enough you might remember that from the incessant shitstorm after DDD.

So easily disposed of...so utterly useless, your arguments are a disgrace to the art of rhetorical debate. ALL YOU BASE ARE BELONG TO US, BITCH