Biggest Sprayer?

kevbone

Who is the biggest sprayer on this site? Not to be confused with the biggest loser, although they may be the same thing.

Since trip reports are in essence pure spray (I love trip reports) I say Ivan is the biggest sprayer since he leads the pack with 70+ TR. Mostly of his weekend adventures to his local crag.

Way to go Ivan. Here’s to you.

:brew:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since trip reports are in essence pure spray (I love trip reports) I say Ivan is the biggest sprayer since he leads the pack with 70+ TR. Mostly of his weekend adventures to his local crag.

well ivan is 6'7" so i guess he would have to be one of the biggest sprayers here, kev, but you know what i think? i think this is just a thread created to divert attention away from your spraying prowess :grin::poke:

Well, Ivan registered before you did Kev, AND has many many more actual climbing related posts, yet you have more posts. As your posts are NON-climbing related, AND you don't post but the rare climbing picture -you obviously lead Ivan as a sprayer by a long shot.

Yet Chuck_Norris (Member #9789) has 9987830 post it says. So I'll go with Chuck.

The whole picture here link

reference post

Who is the biggest sprayer on this site? Not to be confused with the biggest loser, although they may be the same thing.

AND has many many more actual climbing related posts,

I doubt that. I really doubt that. My logic starts at Trip Reports which IMO are pure spray (talking about yourself climbing). He has the most. On top of he is an awesome sprayer on the site. This is no way is a slam....it is a prestigious achievement.

Yet Chuck_Norris (Member #9789) has 9987830 post it says. So I'll go with Chuck.

CN is not real on the site. He does not count. However G-spotter is real...he is the biggest sprayer solely on posts alone.

Ah those numbers don't tell the whole story. True spraying is a function of the number of posts/number of years on the site. Kevone was a late arriver so he may win - although Dru wins hands down either way, even with the multiple personalities.

Well, Ivan registered before you did Kev, AND has many many more actual climbing related posts, yet you have more posts. As your posts are NON-climbing related, AND you don't post but the rare climbing picture -you obviously lead Ivan as a sprayer by a long shot.

The whole picture here link

reference post

Shite! Missed the Top 20 by one!!! :anger:

But I'm only ~50 posts behind minx, so I should claw my way into it soon!

Can we add Donkey Fellator to the total to help get you over the hump Paul? :lmao:

Donkey Fellator didn't have any posts, bill... :whistle:

Actually posts made as Donkey Fellator added to your post count sobo. :laf:

As far as Kevbone goes, his comments about trip reports being spray is further proof his brain cell count has descended to about 10. A high mark of 20 isn't saying much of course.