gone and forgotten......

Peter_Puget

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anti gay, anti abortion and anti drugs.

Nuff said there.

Sure but coming from someone as antisemitic, anti religion, anti 2A, anti private health care as you and its just a laughable statement. The right and the left give themselves ample opportunity to stick their noses where they don't belong.

Nuff said there.

She's got a good boat. If she's not injured or overboard she could drop a sea anchor and hang out until somebody comes, even if her boat can no longer sail.

that'll give her time to finish the last couple chapters of twilight at least :)

i imagine the anti 2a would be a homage to your well known contemp of dildoes running on anything but the smallest of batteries? :P

Anyway, I'm more of a pro-stuff kind of guy. I'm pro comedian, for example, which means I certainly can't be an anti-semite.

No you're not, you're a judgmental Jew-hater.

The old "My best friend/family member is black/gay/jewish/whatever so I can't be racist/homophobic/antisemitic" play. Lame. Try coming up with a better excuse.

Whatever you say, TrailerMan!

Shit, I'm not even anti-trailer.

Love the Trailer Park Boys.

And movie trailers.

There ya go, you get called to the carpet and out come the insults. You're a died in the wool hypocrite. You demand acceptance but judge everyone different from you. Its little wonder you have a hard time holding a marriage together.

You must be a riot at Christmas...

Whatever you say, TrailerMan!

Shit, I'm not even anti-trailer.

Love the Trailer Park Boys.

And movie trailers.

is it even theoritically possible to be A Card Carrying Member of the ACLU and not be a dirty, dirty jew-lover, dipshit? :ass::grin: