pot-smoking liberal hypocrites

rob

Redundant, I know.

Hippies pretend to be all about acceptance and harmony, but really they only accept their own kind, which basically makes them republicans, except they smoke a lot more pot and don't shower as often.

Police officer refused service at vegan cafe

"I never expected a police officer to come into the space," he said. "If it happened again, I wouldn't serve him."

What a wanker. Equal rights, my ass. What a hypocrite.

OF COURSE this happened in Portland. :rolleyes:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see an issue. The business owner doesn't want to serve someone. He/she reserves the right to deny service to anyone. On the flip side, the business owner better not need the police. Seams like the issue will be self correcting at some point.

However, I don't see how Rob is going to thumb his nose at Portland when Seattle has been getting more than its fair share of bad police PR. Maybe the Portland residents have been watching too much Seattle news and are worried about who they associate with?

Dunno, the whole issue is childish.

However, I don't see how Rob is going to thumb his nose at Portland when Seattle has been getting more than its fair share of bad police PR.

Yeah, and yet we're still not kicking cops out of coffee shops. Because we're more awesome.

Anyway, seriously? You don't see anything hypocritical about preaching equal rights and acceptance, and then kicking a cop out of your shop? You just like to disagree with me. But, at least I got you to defend a liberal, so it's a win for me.

Edited by rob

However, I don't see how Rob is going to thumb his nose at Portland when Seattle has been getting more than its fair share of bad police PR.

Yeah, and yet we're still not kicking cops out of coffee shops. Because we're more awesome.

Anyway, seriously? You don't see anything hypocritical about preaching equal rights and acceptance, and then kicking a cop out of your shop? You just like to disagree with me. But, at least I got you to defend a liberal, so it's a win for me.

Maybe not kick police out of coffee bars but Seattle police beat people for being Hispanic. If the Portland officer had been anything but white the narrative would have been about his race, not his occupation.

Sure I see the hypocrisy. Both Liberals and Conservatives are similar in this regards. Its always about acceptance so long as they're not expected to accept anyone different than themselves. This forum is a perfect example.

I think more than anything I'm just tired of hearing about people's hurt feelings. Who gives a fuck, find a different coffee bar, find a different restaurant, find a different whatever. Its not like there isn't a million options out there.