LCK - WTF is your problem?

JosephH

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! true dat (before I got the arthritic fingers anyway), but I do climb with other people too. One young 5.12 stud who could have claimed perfection in my eyes before this event (you know who you are LOL!) dropped a biner full of like 4 of my brand new DMM offsets off the ramp pitch of the SE corner, the ensuing hilarity later of wading through the thigh deep poison oak on a hot day to find them was interesting. I did learn that there is much more oak there than I had ever noticed before.

My dovals are black, although it you found it on the ground that's now called called trash, and now "booty" you own it. Congrats! The one I found on my rack and was trying to find an owner for is red. Maybe thats just the karmic thing at work. You lose one then you get one just show up?

Ok- sold: I'm keeping the red one.

Do you have any unmarked Omega Dovals BTW?

be assured that any unmarked gear you have is mine :)

did i leave it on the dawg?

Dawg? Damn, you must be getting in some strange climbing areas if I've never heard of them. http://cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/960437/Red_Doval#Post960437

Is it's yours? Very likely it is as most other sane people mark their stuff- you can have it back. $10 service fee. LOL!

When you come over for it we'll fix your harness at the same time.

no STATE income tax in WA. Still gotta fund the feds.

BTW, you guys need to spend some $ painting reflective paint on your roads in OR. I recently drove I5 from end to end at night and was not impressed.

ps. the best rock climbing in OR is in WA, right? ;)

ps. the best rock climbing in OR is in WA, right? ;)

you don't pay attention too well do ya? ;) why you think all these portlanders complain about beacon and ozone? crap, the only thing OR's got is smiff, and who wants to go to that petrified turd...

[postER'S NOTE: i do not actually think that smiff rawk is a turd (that was a joke). so to all the die hards who just love the place and think it is more than a bolt-clipper's mecca, sorry for the disparaging remark.]