Solo Aid Party at Index Saturday?

OlympicMtnBoy

No, I don't want to belay your ass for two hours in the rain, but how much fun would it be if we were solo aiding close enough to share some tunes and bitch to each other about how crappy our gear is! I just want to get some practice (I've soloed one grade V but am still slow).

If twigg responds I may be going to Mt. Erie, but if someone is psyched for solo aid I'm up for that too. I just have trouble self motivating if the weather is crappy and I always go home early. So come out and we'll cheer each other on!

- Stewart

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't planning on booze at my party, but that's cause I don't like to drink by myself. If someone shows up and brings something to share I won't complain. ;-) Looks like I'll be on the Lower Town wall somewhere (snow white?).

If we're talkin party though, how about someplace with more room than the top of Godzilla. The ledges part way up town crier would work well.

Stewart and I ended up pulling into the parking lot about the same time.

The flailing was horrific.

I even forgot my reverso and almost forgot my fifi hooks.

Other than that, I had two kitchen sinks and enough rope to go around the world twice.

Left some booty on Sag.

What Bug said. It wasn't that wet really though. I did half of the first pitch of Snow White. Anyone know what the thin seam above the bolt goes clean at? Probably not that bad, but looked like too many cam hooks in a row over that ledge for my pansy ass today. At least we were outside!

Nice to meet you in person Keith!

I did half of the first pitch of Snow White. Anyone know what the thin seam above the bolt goes clean at? Probably not that bad, but looked like too many cam hooks in a row over that ledge for my pansy ass today.

I don't think it has yet. The sportos traverse in from higher up. I pounded a couple knifeblades in the seam when I did that pitch.