I need one of these for xmas

richard_noggin

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GUN is optional but defiantly a needed accessory 303171_pm.jpg

Fixed that for you. I suspect if you saw the price of a Barrett 50 cal, you'd be less entranced. Especially when you saw the ammunition costs. What would one do with something that can shoot 5 miles anyway? Deer and Elk are out of the question as I suspect a good part of the meat would be ruined, and who's going to walk that far to dress it and carry it out?

Makes you wonder what kind of hiking around that girl does in those platform shoes.

GUN is optional but defiantly a needed accessory 303171_pm.jpg

Fixed that for you. I suspect if you saw the price of a Barrett 50 cal, you'd be less entranced. Especially when you saw the ammunition costs. What would one do with something that can shoot 5 miles anyway? Deer and Elk are out of the question as I suspect a good part of the meat would be ruined, and who's going to walk that far to dress it and carry it out?

Makes you wonder what kind of hiking around that girl does in those platform shoes.

Yeah like 8 to 9 grand for simi auto 82A1 if you can find one Assembled

$1799 for 50BMG single shot

Yeah! I was think'n the Barett 50 cal is a little spendy so I was think'n a pair of these would be cheaper and more fun Twins_with_guns1.jpg

if you had these'uns, i'd expect to find you in the bathroom scrubbing yer dick off w/ a brillo pad 2 minutes afterwards, just to be safe :)