Fear Mongering

glassgowkiss

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you might be interested to know kev that my son was vaccinated at the same time and did not get sick - my daugher is in full day kindergarten though and was in all liklihood exposed before she even got the vaccine

you might like the story of edward jenner kev, at least if you like getting worked up over vaccines - he used his own flesh and blood to test his smallpox vacine, and while it didn't kill his son strait off, it did apparently wreck his health and facilitate his early death - you can google that shit man

my daughter got no worse today, but no dramatic improvement yet - cheerful more often than late, but still quick to slip into full-on monster mood - guess it gives me an insight to how she'll be when she's 16? :)

I know alot of folks who get a flu shot, then the next day get the flu.

learn some basic microbiology- what you are saying is a complete bullshit without a shred of truth.

Contrary......the truth is these people get the flu shot, then get the flu within 72 hours. That is a fact. What caused the flu is speculation.

Listen you stupid fuck- it's a dead virus, so you can't get infected by dead virus. It takes 14-21 days to develop antibodies after the shot, so during this time you are still able to contract influenza. H1N1 vaccine is specific. Seasonal vaccines pick 3 most likely stains of viruses and if you are exposed to a different strain you still can get infected. So no, your logic on this one is lacking big time

actually bob, its a live "attenuated" virus...at least the one my kids got...doesn't change the fact that kev is a tard though...maybe there's a vaccination for that?

you might like the story of edward jenner kev, at least if you like getting worked up over vaccines - he used his own flesh and blood to test his smallpox vacine, and while it didn't kill his son strait off, it did apparently wreck his health and facilitate his early death - you can google that shit man

The Turks developed a rudimentary smallpox vaccine before anyone in the west. Mary Wortley Montagu, herself a smallpox survivor, witnessed this method and had her own son innoculated, one of the first westerners to get vaccinated. They used real smallpox then, now they use a related but different live virus now.

The Turks developed a rudimentary smallpox vaccine before anyone in the west. Mary Wortley Montagu, herself a smallpox survivor, witnessed this method and had her own son innoculated, one of the first westerners to get vaccinated. They used real smallpox then, now they use a related but different live virus now.

Go ahead......make my day!

1109277181_Dirty_Harry.jpg

kev...the only reason things like smallpox, polio, etc. make no difference in your pathetic little life is because 99.9% of the people that you'd be exposed to have been vaccinated and therefore can't transmit it to you...

don't you think it odd that smallpox has disappeared? or polio is very rare? Especially when they were huge killers not so long ago (within recorded history)...hmmmm, couldn't have anything to do with vaccinations...goddammit, people like you are the reason that people like the repugnicans can stay in business...

I know alot of folks who get a flu shot, then the next day get the flu.

learn some basic microbiology- what you are saying is a complete bullshit without a shred of truth.

Contrary......the truth is these people get the flu shot, then get the flu within 72 hours. That is a fact. What caused the flu is speculation.

Listen you stupid fuck- it's a dead virus, so you can't get infected by dead virus. It takes 14-21 days to develop antibodies after the shot, so during this time you are still able to contract influenza. H1N1 vaccine is specific. Seasonal vaccines pick 3 most likely stains of viruses and if you are exposed to a different strain you still can get infected. So no, your logic on this one is lacking big time

actually bob, its a live "attenuated" virus...at least the one my kids got...doesn't change the fact that kev is a tard though...maybe there's a vaccination for that?

Rudy, it depends in what form (nasal spray vs injection) the vaccine is introduced.

BTW I am not advocating mass vaccinations against influenza. I also think the response of the media blows the problem out of proportion. H1N1 killed about 5000 world wide, I bet there are more people killed in car accidents, yet somehow we don't implement full body harnesses and racing seats in cars as a precautionary measure. H1N1 is a nasty infection- all flu infections are, however lets stick to the facts and not get caught in a media hype.

and i know you are liberal, so at least maybe there are three functioning brain cells in that nerve ganglia you call a "brain"....

How do you know that I am a liberal?

Because unfortunately "Retard" is not a political party.

thanks dick!! I just fuckin' sprayed coffee all over my screen and its pouring out my nostrils from laughing so hard...

and i know you are liberal, so at least maybe there are three functioning brain cells in that nerve ganglia you call a "brain"....

It's pretty obvious to anyone who has to read your posts...

I think if we got down to the basics....you would see how middle of the road I am.

I think another name for "retard" is Republican (judging by the IQ of so called "base")

thanks dick!! I just fuckin' sprayed coffee all over my screen and its pouring out my nostrils from laughing so hard...

i thought the myth that coffee stunted ur growth was disproved decades ago???

you learn something new every day (well, maybe not kev, but i thought he might find this interesting, and it fits w/ some other thread i was malarking in this morning)

vaccines have always brought out the crazy in folks, including one of our founders - ben franklin, who refused vaccination on the same grounds as the bone, and later wrote this in his autobiography:

“In 1736 I lost one of my sons, a fine boy of four years old, by the smallpox taken in the common way. I long regretted bitterly and still regret that I had not given it to him by inoculation. This I mention for the sake of the parents who omit that operation, on the supposition that they should never forgive themselves if a child died under it; my example showing that the regret may be the same either way, and that, therefore, the safer should be chosen.”

kev, i personally could care less what you do w/ you n' yours, but i do know you are seriously attached to your kids - you're welcome to come by doernbacher's tomorrow and see what it looks like, and that's not fear-mongering, just useful to see what the consequence of your counsel is - my daughter was already infected when she got the vaccine, my son was not - by the time she was sick, his vaccine had provided a resistance (obvious b/c he's 3 and eating/drinking after her and hygiencally challenged like all 3 year olds - they sleep in the same room and spent the whole first 5 days of her sickness in each others 24 hr-day copmany)

you should see her - a sad, sad fragment of a normally bouncing of the walls active fun kid that's a long way off from her old self