Thank Obama!

prole

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's difficult for you. I'm suggesting the stimulus bill was packed with political favors and reciprocity and was never about jobs. I'm suggesting you're a cult zombie-like follower who is willingly ignorant. If I recall, Obama assured congress that passage of his bill would keep unemployment at/below 8%. So what happened?

I know it's difficult for you. I'm suggesting the stimulus bill was packed with political favors and reciprocity and was never about jobs.

Sorry, you'll have to talk with Kevbone about this point. I don't do conspiracy.

What confuses me is why all of a sudden you people give a shit about unemployed people. You supported policies that shipped jobs overseas, you were against helping out automakers when millions of jobs were at risk, you're against collective action by unions to limit layoffs, you've bitched about extending unemployment benefits and other "welfare schemes", and you don't believe in government putting people to work. And yet now you're all about unemployment. Huh.