trip reports VS a regular climbing day

kevbone

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i climbed into bed with my wife sans trash bag... but porter wont let me post that trip report...

but i do thank you for the "tasteful" photos of your wife. don't worry, they are secured on my harddrive with AES 256.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

she told me to post some tasteful boobie shots but i told her she'd be riding a bike around columbia boulder with buck teeeth before the day was done

Ivan and I write trip reports because it pleases us. The rest of you simply may as well not exist.

You should try this in the future:

"The Zen TR". Write trip reports on paper. Burn paper when finished. Contemplate the meaninglessness of your existence. Repeat until you achieve a Void spirit. You must study this well.

So...can we have a trip report forum? Wait we already do....its called spray

I've been repeatedly putting my trip reports in spray and I don't even get a thank you.

ps, when people from out of the area want to go to Beacon, say they are driving more than 30 miles and coming from Seattle, should they be visiting spray to read Ivans great TR? Or should it be in the area he is climbing?

ps, Ivan, don't change a thing.

What bothers him is that he's teeming with envy about Ivan getting out. He has to cut him down to size everytime. Kevbone never has anything positive to say about Ivan's climbing. Make weak-ass comments about how much time he spends with his family? None of your business. Grow up. Reminds me of the teenagers i work with. Step on another to make yourself feel higher.

I love reading Ivan's TR's, in my opinion he's a good writer. Lots of humour in his writing and the guy sacks up. Much more than i can say about the guy starting this thread. He thinks a 15 foot fall is a huge whipper. Keep Ivan's TR just as is.

JL