:lmaobama:

prole

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are likely a dozen other worthy candidates, but I think here in the US we underestimate the breath of fresh air felt by he rest of the world after moving form the tiny minds of the last admistration.

The right has turned into a continual mantra of negativity. Naive, maybe a bit - but Obama and his efforts are a inspiration to many folks, and given that, I'll choose optimism and inspiration over the basement level cynicism offered by the right.

I'm parapharasing Chompsky but - You can choose to be cynical and do nothing or you can do your part to make the world a better place. The choice is up to you.

Obama, he said, "would trade every award as humbling and important as this one is for the dissolution of nuclear arsenals" and "to get our economy moving in a way that creates more jobs and more opportunities."

Wasn't this from Glenn Beck's speech when he accepted the Key to Mount Vernon?

honestly i laughed out loud when i heard the news; like, wtf? he's been in office for .75 years, and done nothing to wind the wars down. he hasn't eliminated extraordinary renditions, nor torture. he has done nothing to bring fairness to the israeli/palestinean schism.

and now he wants to add potentially 40,000 or more troops to deathghanistan.

and then i thought of the rhetoric he brings to the table; ahhh the Rhetoric! so his demeanor is enough to bring him a nobel Peace prize?

with the democrats, the carnage continues under the guise of decency. at least with the republifucks, you know the level of inhumanity you get; with the democrats, you get global complicity in a charade.

am i letting my emotions get the best of me? yeah i'm pissed.

“The Nobel gang just suicide-bombed themselves. Gore, Carter, Obama, soon Bill Clinton. See a pattern here? They are all leftist sell-outs. George Bush liberates 50 million Muslims in Iraq, Reagan liberates hundreds of millions of Europeans and saves parts of Latin America. Any awards?” Limbaugh says “Obama gives speeches trashing his own country and for that gets a prize, which is now worth as much as whatever prizes they are putting in Cracker Jacks these days.”

“This fully exposes the illusion that is Barack Obama. It is a greater embarrassment than losing the Olympics bid. And with this "award" the elites of the world are urging Obama, THE MAN OF PEACE, to not do the surge in Afghanistan, not take action against Iran and its nuclear program and to basically continue his intentions to emasculate the United States. They love a weakened, neutered U.S. and this is their way of promoting that concept. I think God has a great sense of humor, too.”

----Whoa there Rush, don't pop a vein.

“The Nobel gang just suicide-bombed themselves. Gore, Carter, Obama, soon Bill Clinton. See a pattern here? They are all leftist sell-outs. George Bush liberates 50 million Muslims in Iraq, Reagan liberates hundreds of millions of Europeans and saves parts of Latin America. Any awards?” Limbaugh says “Obama gives speeches trashing his own country and for that gets a prize, which is now worth as much as whatever prizes they are putting in Cracker Jacks these days.”

“This fully exposes the illusion that is Barack Obama. It is a greater embarrassment than losing the Olympics bid. And with this "award" the elites of the world are urging Obama, THE MAN OF PEACE, to not do the surge in Afghanistan, not take action against Iran and its nuclear program and to basically continue his intentions to emasculate the United States. They love a weakened, neutered U.S. and this is their way of promoting that concept. I think God has a great sense of humor, too.”

He forgot the most insightful polemic of all; "lick sack."

----Whoa there Rush, don't pop a vein.

OMG! Why is it always about Rush's testicles with Rush?

Googled it. NADA. It does explain Rush's fetish for "deez nutz", though?

?

so this indian dude was talking about spirituality from an indian perspective at a sweat i went to, and his take was that dudes are ideally 2/3 male and 1/3 female, and the ladies are 2/3 female and 1/3 male. he thought that a lot of the dudes he saw were all out of proportion, either wishy washy sissy boys, or all cock and balls.

Googled it. NADA. It does explain Rush's fetish for "deez nutz", though?

?

so this indian dude was talking about spirituality from an indian perspective at a sweat i went to, and his take was that dudes are ideally 2/3 male and 1/3 female, and the ladies are 2/3 female and 1/3 male.

sounds a lot like Caster Semenya