"A little mistake"

archenemy

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its always traumatic for the victim during trial, but, honestly, without stiff enough punishment, there is no deterrent and a cycle continues...

and we all know that if polanski is not extradited, then all hell breaks loose and every perv sees it as a green light. :rolleyes:

and we all know that in the days of the wild west when you'd take perps behind the barn and string 'em up by the balls, rape and incest and such was wayyyyyy less common. gimme a break.

btw, i'll add that i understand all the moral outrage regarding certain occurences. preying on children in the service of one's libido/maladjustments is indeed almost as reprehensible as carpet-bombing them.

but remember that when we allow our moral outrage to be our guide, we lose our ability to evaluate, ie our humanness.

its always traumatic for the victim during trial, but, honestly, without stiff enough punishment, there is no deterrent and a cycle continues...

and we all know that if polanski is not extradited, then all hell breaks loose and every perv sees it as a green light. :rolleyes:

Noooo.

and we all know that in the days of the wild west when you'd take perps behind the barn and string 'em up by the balls, rape and incest and such was wayyyyyy less common. gimme a break.

You almost got it then fizzled at the end.

I have two daughters 12 and 14. I also have 2 step daughters 15 and 16.

Not one of them is street smart enough to keep out of the grip of a determined pedifile. And I'm not talking about your standard nobody who happens to take advantage of situations when they occur. We are talking about a rich and smart adult who planned this out and followed through on it.

This was not a little mistake. This is his mo.

I would bet good money that this one we know about is a scratch on the surface. Pervs are pervs because they like a specific age and that age is not legal.

If it were one of my daughters, I would have visited France by now. I don't care about "deterrent". There is none. Perv's are incurable.

well, lemme just say that someone touches my kid, he will disappear...call it what you want, the fucker's gonna disappear...

actually, no. your irony detector is broken.

and further, some of the most outraged here freely defend the daily rape of our children by "the market", all in the name of ummm a "free" market.

you sher talk a good line of shit, kimmo...it'd be interesting to get your take if it was your daughter that was the victim...i wonder if you could take the moral high ground...

my visceral reaction is just that...a visceral one, based on how i would feel if it was my daughter...i'd want that fucker's head on a platter...

Noooo.

You almost got it then fizzled at the end.

I have two daughters 12 and 14. I also have 2 step daughters 15 and 16.

Not one of them is street smart enough to keep out of the grip of a determined pedifile. And I'm not talking about your standard nobody who happens to take advantage of situations when they occur. We are talking about a rich and smart adult who planned this out and followed through on it.

This was not a little mistake. This is his mo.

I would bet good money that this one we know about is a scratch on the surface. Pervs are pervs because they like a specific age and that age is not legal.

If it were one of my daughters, I would have visited France by now. I don't care about "deterrent". There is none. Perv's are incurable.

:tup:

it was planned out..no two ways about it...the guy should get kicked in the nutz and thrown in the brig...period, end of story...

well, lemme just say that someone touches my kid, he will disappear...call it what you want, the fucker's gonna disappear...

a shotgun blast to the groin would be sufficient IMO

Perv's are incurable.

I don't know that I'd give "normals" that much credit either.

SMT-Chamberley.jpg

this is the exact point i tried to make back on page 1 - hello, our society encourages us to be pervs! for christ's sake, when some folks gave me free baby clothes for my little girl, half the shit had writing plastered all over the ass!