Rides to Ropeup

tread_tramp

Does anyone heading to 11worth for the ropeup this weekend have room for a dirtbag and gear, leaving from north of Ballard? I thought I had plans set but am now in need of a ride. I'm sure there are others who could use a lift. So who has room?

[ 10-16-2002, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: tread tramp ]

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My partner is going to be at the ropeup Friday-Sunday. I will be going over for Saturday only.

If anyone wants to carpool from the Issaquah park and ride at REAL early, let me know.

I will be going to Castle, Midnight or Rattlesnake on Saturday and then a beer a tGustav's or the cc roundup basecamp.

quote:

Originally posted by COL. Von Spanker:

Postoffice is cool though Mike and I got some looks from a bunch of hunters in fatigues with bullets and big knives on their belts. I think it was due to the large amount of octoberfest tourists, which seems to be going on perpetually.

lworth sux.....

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

quote:

Originally posted by COL. Von Spanker:

Postoffice is cool though Mike and I got some looks from a bunch of hunters in fatigues with bullets and big knives on their belts. I think it was due to the large amount of octoberfest tourists, which seems to be going on perpetually.

lworth sux.....

Leavenworth tourists suck.

free pool at the Old Post Office Sundays after 6 pm, just put on a flannel and stick a big knife on your belt, you'll fit right in (oh, yeah, and don't ask "What kind of microbrews you got?" in any smalltown tavern, just order a Pabst or a Kokanee and you'll be fine)

Here I is Cap'n. I got plenty o' potable water too. [big Drink]

I got Paco's email addy and fired one off to him. No reply yet.

horsecock? check

cheese? check

beer? check

whiskey? check

top ramen? check

water? check, no. wait, it weighs too much. toss it.

toothbrush? check

other food? check

Did I forget anything? Oh wait, yeah, climbing gear, check.

See y'all there. I'll be heading over after work tomorrow. I'l be having the civic with a nasty lookin' front bumper if I'm looking too lost in the campground.

Beck. Bring TR's latest epic info. [Wink]

(--Climb on,,,

Rodeo

"Dude. Where we're going, that shiny action suit will definitely get you some action my man."