Climbing-Beer-Tuesday the 31st!!

miker

OK, we had a very impressive turnout last night of various malcontents, hardbodies and even some softbodies.

So Flying Pig next Tuesday, 7pm? With optional predrinking bouldering/climbing at Cascade Crags to build up the old appematite at ~5-7. I can give directions to Cascade Crags as well, but it is easier to just check their website. http://www.cascadecrags.com/

Address for Flying Pig and Directions

Flying Pig Brewing

2929 Colby Avenue

Everett, WA 98201

Phone: 206-339-1393

Heading North- Exit I-5 via ramp at sign reading "Exit 192 Broadway to Naval Station / Port of Everett" and go North for 0.5 miles

Continue on Broadway and go North for 0.8 miles

Turn left on Pacific Ave and go West for 0.3 miles

Turn right on Colby Ave and go North for 800 feet to 2929 Colby Ave

Heading South

Exit I-5 via ramp at sign reading "Exit 194 US-2 E Everett Ave. to Wenatchee" and go Southwest for 0.3 miles

Turn right on Everett Ave,WA-529 and go West for 0.9 miles

Turn left on Colby Ave and go South for 0.2 miles to 2929 Colby Ave

WooHoo!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed a rightous gathering of Cascade Climbers in the pub club last night , a rousing hurrah to all that made it such a stunning success! I will be at the crags on the 31st! If any Seattlites want to carpool, I'll be leaving about six. Shoot me an email.

Beck,

you must train with master Will, he teach you drunken biking. Much training necessary, for expert drinker, I mean biker, only.

Lucky Labrador on Monday night I got exactly two blocks from the pub before I crashed from being too drunk too get out of the clipless pedals...fell straight over at a stop sign. Got up and then couldn't get back into the right pedal, crank spun and the pedal diced an 8 inch gash in the back of my calf. finally got rolling and clipped again only to find myself lost in a strange (only been there 50 or more times) section of southeast Portland (Ladd's Addition, where all the streets converge to a central park/traffic circle). Finally get home and manage to inadvertently stuff my bike shoes into my haulbag, and surprisingly enough couldn't find them the next morning. Never know when you might need those on a wall route.

Yeah, I just saw it... and, well, you came to mind.

Oh, you mean the beer guy. I just found your earlier post. Shoot! I though I was being original. But you know what's best about him? He never stops drinking. Just beer after beer after beer...

[This message has been edited by Jman (edited 07-25-2001).]

Went to beer night Tuesday in Ballard. Highly recommended. Full of celebrities from cascadeclimbers.com...MattP, Alpine K, Lisa, Jules, Dynamite, BECK! and many others, each and everyone a star in my book. (I mean that!) Dang! I thought I was attending the Cyber-Emmy's! I thoroughly enjoyed meeting each and everyone of you and I highly recommend the experience to some of you others. Show up and meet some great new pals! Thanks again for the nice evening, groovy guys and groovy gals! 'hope to see you again soon although Everett be a bit far to drive for us Tacoma denizens!

aloha, Dwayner

Lets see, I think the first round of jager was kindly offered by Stephan, the second round, Dr. Jay steps up, falls over and wisely leaves the Jager for some other thirsty soul. I must say those stools were pretty unstable as the evening progressed. wink.gif

As for the drinking and riding, I only got a few scratches from all them brambles on the side of the Burke Gilman as I was foraging for the ripest of the berries.

It was a pleasure meeting you all as well as the pleasant surprise to see you who I'd already met.

To continued fun and a lot more cervasas next week.

See ya'll in Everet!