Fairweather

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man, that sounds familiar

colfitts.jpg

do you wanna see the most beautiful thing in the world dc?

:lmao:

I saw the most beautiful thing in the world ten days ago at my youngest daughter's wedding.

must...not...ruin....moment...with...crass....comments....

congrats dude - i can't conceive of it meself - 2night, upon questioning my 5 yeard old girl why she was running all over the house w/ a pink leopard plush toy clamped between her thighs, she replied "that's just my 'gina cat - i looooove her"

so i might be marrying her off at 13 i'm reckoning :)

Temporary cease fire? Prisoner exchange? U have me on ignore--or maybe it's mod-imposed separation. IAS/American Studies at UW Tacoma.

Next up:

Philosophical Perspectives on the Environment 363

History of Native American Cultures of the North Pacific Coast 464

American Foreign Policy in the 21st Century 321

P.S. This is all very confidential.

fuckin-a. next thing you know we'll read a TR with Tvash and FW ice-climbing the triple couloirs and spooning on a forced bivy :shock:

I bought one of the Asus eee netbooks -the one with the 10" screen- and put an extra RAM stick in it. I took it to Thailand and used it to download photos and videos from my cameras, as well as to check my e-mail where I had wireless. It was extremely handy for traveling, but I've quickly tired of the limitations of the small screen for day-to-day mobile job tasks, and I wish I had bought a laptop instead. My Asus has the web cam and comes loaded with Skype, but I haven't used that feature yet (I don't have anybody to call that has Skype...).

My 'partner' uses one of those (Asus EEE 901 - 9 inch screen) for her primary work computer.

Secondary monitor and keyboard in the office, easily portable, kind of a cross between a PDA and a laptop. Not bad. Currently in warranty though. :(

I want one of my own.