HAPPY BERFFDAY, SHERRI!!!

sobo

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A great big :kisss: to all of you for your sweet birthday thoughts and wishes.! :wave:

Corny as it sounds, your posts are a reminder that this place is made up of so many wonderful, real-world folks, and I feel blessed to be counted as part of this big, dysfunctional family.

I am happy to report that I spent the day celebrating appropriately: climbing in beautiful Red Rock followed by toasting the occasion with dear friends here.

Here's to 41 more! :brew: :brew: :brew:

Sadly, the Mountain Goddess That Is Sherri does not engage in any climbing venue wherein she cannot wear her capri pants and muscle halter top, and catch a suntan while climbing. Too bad for the rest of us; she'd make a killer ice climber, too... :cry:

I'll be glad to fetch that beer for you Bug, long as I don't have to reach into any ice to get it. :laf: And long as your staying nearby here in Red Rock.

Rob, you're so sweet! Much as I'd love to swing some sharp tools with you one of these days, I just don't see it happening, hun. It's not you, it's me(and my cold-temp wussiness).

My Sobo knows I like it HAWT. :kisss:

Thanks for sending the luv my way Jake, Feck, Rob, Tvash and Bug and helping to make this 41st a great one. :wave:

Climbed "The Great Red Book" here in RR today. What a fun climb. Those liebacks were a great workout. Rawwrrr. :eveeel: