What is wrong with the Republican Party

olyclimber

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

think of it as poetry. you are free to interpret as it as you will.

another way you could look at it is that someone is applying the beatings, and another is accepting the money, and both seem satisfied with the arrangement. but that is just one take that occurred to me just now.

The beatings will continue until you get the sight gag.

think of it as poetry. you are free to interpret as it as you will.

another way you could look at it is that someone is applying the beatings, and another is accepting the money, and both seem satisfied with the arrangement. but that is just one take that occurred to me just now.

The beatings will continue until you get the sight gag.

i love my precious coin. the beatings are worth it.

fyi, english is a second language to me. i'm much better at grunting and pointing.

This country needs a more effective Republican Party. The Democrats need a more effective Republican Party to protect them from their own excesses.

Yea, right. What we need is some pesticide to get rid of the friggin neo-cons who got us in this mess. Old style republicans - fiscally conservative and cautious on international adventures - have been booted out by the guns, gays, and god crowd interested only in banging the table on social issues and raiding the coffers for their elite backers.