Will there be riots when Obama loses?

Fairweather

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the democrats are hardly anywhere near to the left as they should be. The problem is both parties are too right wing and in the pockets of banks, corporations etc. You only have one way to go with people like that in power, and it is not good for the American people either way. It seem like the whole system is stacked against the people, down there, and it isn't much better anywhere else, for that matter. Not sure how to fix it but it sure is messed up!!

Edited by TREETOAD

In a lot of states outcomes are a pretty sure bet. There will be a number of McCain promoters here in WA who will back him, but it's highly unlikely they will contribute much to the overall total.

The real up in the air part of the election is centered in Ohio and Florida.

We'll see. The economy has some big problems; right or wrong it plays against those in charge.

In a lot of states outcomes are a pretty sure bet. There will be a number of McCain promoters here in WA who will back him, but it's highly unlikely they will contribute much to the overall total.

The real up in the air part of the election is centered in Ohio and Florida.

We'll see. The economy has some big problems; right or wrong it plays against those in charge.

Have you seen the latest numbers for WA? Dino Rossi has a solid lead and McCain has whittled Obama's lead from 17 points down to two or three. I'm not holding my breath, but who would have thought.

THE STUPID FUCKS WHO VOTED FOR BUSH STILL LIVE HERE...

THERE IS NO REASON TO THINK THEY ARE LESS STUPID OR GULLIBLE...

THE SAME VOTING MACHINES MACHINE IS IN PLACE.

OBAMA NEEDS A REAL BIG LEAD TO HAVE A CHANCE.

IF THE MEDIA KEEPS SHITTING OUT THAT THE RACE IS CLOSE,MCDIPSTICK WILL WIN AND AMERICA WILL SINK LOWER.

If the election is not rigged Obama will win. He has to, if not it will be like Rome and go down.

"Cheater cheater cheater!!!! There's no way McCain can win. After all, I don't know anyone who is voting for him!"

You're like an even dumber version of Tvash.

Uhh dems outnumber repugs 60-40 by registration. The poll companies are all corporate, which in America means repug. Gallup just today admitted they skewed results. The easiest and maybe even accidental way they could be skewing the numbers is by polling repugs dems 50/50.

Regardless 80% of the vote machines in the US are made/sold by repug owned companies with proprietary software.

I've argued with you before months or years ago, you haven't changed one iota. Still skirting around actual facts and points. Relying more on, grammar checking, flowery word-smithing and ad-hominem.

can't engage for long on the facts cuz from the repug position it's such a loser.

so fairweather, how's our fair country doing after 8 years of corrupt repug rape and ruin? Got any investment in stocks? Any worldcom, enron, lehman bros? Maybe an adj rate mortgage? Or are you just a working stiff who's bent over with the rest of us bailing out all these fat assed white cracker bitches with our slave earned tax dollars?

Fairweather has been pretty frequently and confidently predicting a McCain win on this board. I'm not quite as cocky as he is, but he'd better hope he's right, because if he's wrong, someone is likely to assemble all of his cocksure prognostications and throw them back in his face after the election results come in.

Uhh dems outnumber repugs 60-40 by registration. The poll companies are all corporate, which in America means repug. Gallup just today admitted they skewed results. The easiest and maybe even accidental way they could be skewing the numbers is by polling repugs dems 50/50.

Regardless 80% of the vote machines in the US are made/sold by repug owned companies with proprietary software.

I've argued with you before months or years ago, you haven't changed one iota. Still skirting around actual facts and points. Relying more on, grammar checking, flowery word-smithing and ad-hominem.

can't engage for long on the facts cuz from the repug position it's such a loser.

so fairweather, how's our fair country doing after 8 years of corrupt repug rape and ruin? Got any investment in stocks? Any worldcom, enron, lehman bros? Maybe an adj rate mortgage? Or are you just a working stiff who's bent over with the rest of us bailing out all these fat assed white cracker bitches with our slave earned tax dollars?

...and you're still spouting the same old conspiracy paranoia. Invested in the market? More than you imagine. Still not worried about the long term. Mortgage? No--paid it off years ago. All I worry about now are outrageous property taxes. Pope says you're an OK guy, so I'll take a step back and try to keep it civil if you're interested in doing the same.

Fairweather has been pretty frequently and confidently predicting a McCain win on this board. I'm not quite as cocky as he is, but he'd better hope he's right, because if he's wrong, someone is likely to assemble all of his cocksure prognostications and throw them back in his face after the election results come in.

Been there on just about every issue for the last four years...doesn't work. That muthafucka's like roaches.

...and you're still spouting the same old conspiracy paranoia. Invested in the market? More than you imagine. Still not worried about the long term. Mortgage? No--paid it off years ago. All I worry about now are outrageous property taxes. Pope says you're an OK guy, so I'll take a step back and try to keep it civil if you're interested in doing the same.

The lady who's done the most to expose the vote machine scandal is right here in Renton, she wrote "Black Box Voting", Bev Harris. It's not theory it's well researched fact. Chuck Hagel started it all in Nebraska with ES&S. Voted in to the senate by huge upset on the machines his company installed and ran.

The congress has turned over the vote count to private companies, against the constitution. The software is closed source, on the excuse it's "proprietary". The companies are all repug owned.

They stole Florida in 2000 by about 150,000 votes as evidenced by the Palast investigation and the pre and exit polls. Bush became more unpopular in the first 4 years so they had to steal Florida and Ohio in 2004. Funny how the secretary of state in both these states was also on the election boards of the repugs. The sect of state oversees the voting machines. The Ohio sect of state is now in prison.

Ever since exit polls have been conducted they've been the most accurate of all polls, for at least 50 years. Now all the sudden since these closed source code computers have been installed the exit polls are suddenly "inaccurate".

I still don't understand how someone as seemingly intelligent such as yourself can fall for the television propaganda that the rupugs are somehow halfway decent.

Touch screen voting is bullshit. Optical scan/paper balloting like we have here in Pierce County is the way to go. (Although it looks like we're going 100% mail-in soon. I HATE absentee voting--talk about opportunities for fraud!) Also, having partisans as auditors (ie: King County) who answer directly to their political machines is ridiculous. Sam Reed seems to be an upstanding guy though. I'm not sure why you identify so easily with obscure conspiratorial books and authors, or why you attach any more credence to them than other sources. At the end of the day we all believe what someone else told us, and the only way to hold a truly valid opinion is to gather information from a variety of sources. I'm not sure you've done that. Do you have any details re the Ohio Secretary of State being imprisoned for malfeasance? I've never heard this. Also; have you ever heard of a group called ACORN? Check it out.

Yes, there's a pretty entertaining back story. Photog is Jill Greenberg and the magazine is The Atlantic. Greenberg actually sounds like quite an asshole, her earlier anti-Bush series featuring sobbing children entailed a most callous and inhumane studio practice. The Atlantic, who is upset with her use of the images, was pretty darn stupid to hire her to shoot McCain for the cover on a pro-McCain puff piece.

Some of the other McCain pieces are over the top, who needs to see a badly photoshopped monkey pooping on McCain's head? These last two are spot on though, since they are absolutely true.

having partisans as auditors (ie: King County) who answer directly to their political machines is ridiculous.

Oh, you mean like Katherine Harris?

The allegations of tampering are not some fringe Truther bit, they're much more credible and substantiated than you'd like to believe. There have been some independent hacking trials that have shown just how easy it is to change the output from those electronic machines, and that paper trails are not necessarily a cure either. Here's a link to a BoingBoing article about the University of California Santa Barbara Security Group's test of the Sequoia voting system. link

Voter fraud has been around as long as there have been ballots, but the ability to commit it on a larger scale has only gotten easier. It's not paranoia, it is the law of the marketplace: any practice that will give your product an edge must be employed, otherwise you fail your stockholders. Winning is more important than how you win.

I'm not fond of absentee voting either, but that's partly because I always liked visiting with the little old ladies at the polling station, and there's something warm and fuzzy about voting in the company of your neighbors.