Obama's Speech

prole

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...was rad.

and a pivotal moment in history. :tup: :tup:

Can't deny that...but McCain will win the election.

Don't think that's happening. I'm thinking that I'll be putting money, real money, on Obama. Don't necessarily think that's a good thing, but would like to make a buck on it anyway. Anyone who knows me can contact me for details if you want to bet on McCain.

BTW, still collecting on my Hillary will lose bets.

continuous output of enthusiasm and energy.

God I hate that. Good thing Karl Rove's around to "keep it real".

Obama's supporters are typically more emotional less reality-grounded.

Karl Rove, reality grounded. That's good! Here's his own take on the subject:

"We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality--judiciously, as you will--we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors...and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

"This isn't about me, it's about you."

That was good.

Personally, I liked the "Eight is Enough"

Took me a second to catch on and then got a good chuckle.

Im looking forward to the next week being over with....streets start getting blocked off tomorrow out here :(

continuous output of enthusiasm and energy.

God I hate that. Good thing Karl Rove's around to "keep it real".

Obama's supporters are typically more emotional less reality-grounded.

Karl Rove, reality grounded. That's good! Here's his own take on the subject:

"We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality--judiciously, as you will--we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors...and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

I'm not sure why you're talking about Karl Rove. He's not running for president. Neither is Rush Limbaugh, for that matter. Focus, Prole...O-B-A-M-A.

I'm not sure why you're talking about Karl Rove. He's not running for president. Neither is Rush Limbaugh, for that matter. Focus, Prole...O-B-A-M-A.

As his campaign thus far has shown, McCain, like Bush, couldn't put his own diapers on. Karl Rove and Co. are quite in control of the McCain campaign's strategy, message, and image. The challenge in Obama's speech to McCain's camp to keep it out of the gutter was loud and clear. Unfortunately for us all, they won't even try.

Edited by prole