For cc.com's Resident Scribe...

sobo

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please take a moment to wish rmncwrtr a Very Happy Berffday, today.

I guess she started out as a couple people's Thanksgiving feast a few years ago... :eveeel:

That is all. You may now return to your normal drudgery. :wave:

Scribe???

Click on the link for her username, 5K. She lists her occupation as "scribe".

A year or more back, I talked with Mel about her ME degree and the fact that she lists her occupation as "scribe." The twain did not meet for me, so I asked. Mel swore me to secrecy and I had to promise not to let this group ever know what she really does for a living.

But now DeC has outted her. Let the tauntings begin...

FrenchTaunt.gif

apparently better than doing thrust tests on commercial airliner engines, but you'd have to ask her for the specific financial figures. But I don't think it's about the money for Mel...

Ancient Chinese proverb say: "Choose job you like, never work day in life."

I knew that, ya ninny. But take special note of the :laf: graemlin after my suggestion of The Shining . Clearly, I was joking witcha, and also found the comparison between Jack and Melissa somewhat humorous.

I don't care about the comparisons with Jack. In either movie. It's that other Stephen King book/movie about a writer and his number one fan that gives me nightmares.

I knew that, ya ninny. But take special note of the :laf: graemlin after my suggestion of The Shining . Clearly, I was joking witcha, and also found the comparison between Jack and Melissa somewhat humorous.

I don't care about the comparisons with Jack. In either movie. It's that other Stephen King book/movie about a writer and his number one fan that gives me nightmares.

Good point. :laf:

I'm not up on my Stephen King readings. Which title is that?

I'm not up on my Stephen King readings. Which title is that?

MISERY 1988 ,lots better then the Shining! KATHY BATES was sick!