Tap National Oil Reserves

akhalteke

Why the other voters gave that crap a pass is something I still wonder about.

Yes Bill....I wonder about the south as well....

I'm not connecting that statement.....what am I missing?

Boner thinks the "South" and all its residents are dumb. Pretty funny coming from a guy with an IQ about 3 sigmas below the mean on the old Gaussian distribution.

he is right. you should move there- you'd fit right in....

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then it took more courage to speak out and tell what he thought was the truth upon his return.

As an American soldier, was he permitted to do so? Even if he were, while his commrades in arms lie in POW camps brutalized daily, should he have done so?

There are truths I would love to speak. Doesn't mean I do. You cannot just take the parts of being a soldier that you like and discard the rest.

There are truths I would love to speak. Doesn't mean I do. You cannot just take the parts of being a soldier that you like and discard the rest.

No offense, but I can't help drawing a comparison between this mindset, and that of an adherent to any organized religion. In that light one might consider Kerry and his post service criticism of the war as the equivalent of a Christian who chooses not to go to church on sundays. Some would say there's no harm in this, while other Christians would find that repugnant and blasphemous to the "law" of the system..

In either case, personally I've never seen these entities as anything but a surrendering of one's personal free will and ability to expression in the supposed trade off for a "greater good"- as dictated by somebody else and which has endlessly ambiguous interpretations. I suppose it is this "greater good" that I am not convinced is what it seems or what those in charge would have us all believe. Being that I am not, and never have been, a man of faith, that may be what prevents us from having reconciled views on the subject.