Cat stuck in jar

billcoe

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew! I'm glad the jar survived!

You see this? Bonsai Kitten, where young Kittens are raised in a glass jar to get them to grow a certain way? Pretty disgusting.

From-------> Link to Bonsai Kitten

Initial insertion, kitten was injected with 2mg equivalent dosage of Valium via Ketamine after 12 hr fasting regimen. Notice pre-drilled side hole for ventilation/feeding tube.

insertbw.jpg

After insertion, feeding tube not yet inserted, ventilation through 1/4 inch side hole drilled with diamond-tipped bit.

pawsbw.jpg

Rear aspect, revealing initial swelling reaction from Super Glue. Rectal diverticulum to side tube usually spontaneously occurs in one week.

assbw.jpg

You see this? Bonsai Kitten, where young Kittens are raised in a glass jar to get them to grow a certain way? Pretty disgusting.

:eek: I was near tears that anyone would torture an adorable, helpless kitten like that when I realized I should check snopes.com. No tears necessary.

Yes, Bill, I have seen the BK website, but as Mel has pointed out, it is all a big, cruel, in-extremely-poor-taste, hoax. No kitties were ever harmed, as none were ever Bonsai-ed.

For the past several years, whenever I see something on teh interwebz or forwarded to me in an email that appears just too unbelievable to be true, my first stop is always Snopes, before I get my undies in a bundle.

:eek: I was near tears that anyone would torture an adorable, helpless kitten like that when I realized I should check snopes.com. No tears necessary.

I knew it was a hoax, but it's still "pretty disgusting." I first saw that 5 or so years ago. My savvy buddy Dave explained to me that the point of that website was to prove a point to me that was exactly what I felt. That is: the bullshit we see on the internet is often false and often bullshit and often pretty disgusting, but usually just bullshit. My point to him then which I still feel is that it's still pretty disgusting.