Bolts at Index

kevbone

.... But I did notice protectable cracks that have bolts for pro instead of using cams/nuts. What is up with this?

Cunning Runt was a super great climb with half of it bolted right next to super good cracks.

There's plenty more! Take a look, for example, at "Numbah 10" on the Lower Town Wall...

Today's Lesson:

wuss.gif

Definition: 1) one who bolts cracks; 2) one who rap-bolts.

have you led (free) numbah10 yourself? if no- stfu

somehow you forget to mention a fucking man-made TUNNEL at the base of the cliff. plus let's not mention hardware left from the quarry. you are such a cunt!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

somehow you forget to mention a fucking man-made TUNNEL at the base of the cliff. plus let's not mention hardware left from the quarry. you are such a cunt!

*Sigh*

Sits back, gets a beer and a lawn chain and waits for the women to weigh in....

So Kev, you're a rap bolter?

........not that there's anything wrong with it.....

Yes....I rap bolt. So do you......I am proud of it.

you also fucked a lot fat chicks , and as i remember were proud of that to.thrust.gif

Today's Lesson:

wuss.gif

Definition: 1) one who doesn't climb very much any more but constantly puts down other climbers while posting anonymously

Hey MattP...are you describing yourself? Because if you're attempting to put me down, you don't have a clue about my life.

somehow you forget to mention a f*cking man-made TUNNEL at the base of the cliff. plus let's not mention hardware left from the quarry. you are such a c*nt!

Oh...I guess that makes everything on a smaller scale unimportant then, eh?

By the way...you've got a foul, foul mouth.

Hey MattP...are you describing yourself? Because if you're attempting to put me down, you don't have a clue about my life.

And you don't have a clue about what and who you are putting down on a weekly if not daily basis on cc.com. When was the last time you climbed the South Face of Prussik Peak? Numbah Ten at Index? Have you ever met the climbers you attack by name? How many of them? Do you sign your attacks with YOUR name?

Try posting some trip reports and telling us how much you love climbing some time to balance out some of the rest of it.

Meanwhile, carry on. As I posted last time you were miffed when I commented on one of your rude attacks: you have a right to your opinion and I even defend your right to post here once in a while.

Go Matt!

And you don't have a clue about what and who you are putting down on a weekly if not daily basis on cc.com. When was the last time you climbed the South Face of Prussik Peak? Numbah Ten on the Lower Town Wall at Index? Have you ever met the climbers you attack by name? How many of them? Do you sign your attacks with YOUR name?

Go Matt Go! noodle.jpg

Dawg don't climb he just cry's about things he doesn't like.

And you don't have a clue about what and who you are putting down on a weekly if not daily basis on cc.com. When was the last time you climbed the South Face of Prussik Peak? Numbah Ten at Index?

Doesn't really matter when we're talking ethical behavior. Climbing Prussik or Numbah 10 or any other climb 100 times wouldn't change my opinion on rap-bolting, crack-bolting or power-drilling in the wilderness.

I don't care who's doing it...in my opinion, it's still wrong.

Have you ever met the climbers you attack by name?

Some of them.

(and I disagree with your use of the term "attack". You think I'M rude and attacking??? You ever read the rest of this site????????????????

How many of them?

Oh....let me see....maybe....12 1/2?

Do you sign your attacks with YOUR name?

Probably as much as you do, "Matt P".

What I'm "hearing" here is "Oh yeah? Thats what you are but what am I?"

Which is a version of "I'm right and you're wrong ....just because".

Don, you need to get out from under there and get out more.

funny_fat_gator.jpg

The world will look like a breath of fresh air.

And you don't have a clue about what and who you are putting down on a weekly if not daily basis on cc.com. When was the last time you climbed the South Face of Prussik Peak? Numbah Ten at Index?

Doesn't really matter when we're talking ethical behavior. Climbing Prussik or Numbah 10 or any other climb 100 times wouldn't change my opinion on rap-bolting, crack-bolting or power-drilling in the wilderness.

I don't care who's doing it...in my opinion, it's still wrong.

Have you ever met the climbers you attack by name?

Some of them.

(and I disagree with your use of the term "attack". You think I'M rude and attacking??? You ever read the rest of this site????????????????

How many of them?

Oh....let me see....maybe....12 1/2?

Do you sign your attacks with YOUR name?

Probably as much as you do, "Matt P".

And you don't have a clue about what and who you are putting down on a weekly if not daily basis on cc.com. When was the last time you climbed the South Face of Prussik Peak? Numbah Ten at Index? Have you ever met the climbers you attack by name? How many of them? Do you sign your attacks with YOUR name?

Try posting some trip reports and telling us how much you love climbing some time to balance out some of the rest of it.

Meanwhile, carry on. As I posted last time you were miffed when I commented on one of your rude attacks: you have a right to your opinion and I even defend your right to post here once in a while.

interesting that you choose to criticize Raindawg in this instance, when a far more obvious poster worthy of your criticism is involved in the thread

interesting that you choose to criticize Raindawg in this instance, when a far more obvious poster worthy of your criticism is involved in the thread

Yeah....who would that be? And why?

draaiendeplant.gif

smoke weed and climb cracks, looks like that's the end of the trad vs. sport controversy. it's been fung34.gif