Where's Catbrain?

MarkMcJizzy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Catbird is a generally safe climber but it is not out of the question, Builder. I've seen him in positions where such a fall might be possible. On trad climbs it is not entirely rare to have to go 15 or more feet past pro with some slack in the system.

It is incredible that he would put himself in a position to fall 40', or let conditions decay to the point that he was facing that kind of exposure. He is too smart and too careful. It has to be someone else.

yeah...well, typically one will find themselves in that situation often...Are you for real??

It is incredible that he would put himself in a position to fall 40', or let conditions decay to the point that he was facing that kind of exposure. He is too smart and too careful. It has to be someone else.

yeah...well, typically one will find themselves in that situation often...Are you for real??

To fall 40' and deck? You put yourself in that position often? I've seen videos of 60' falls...onto the rope. No one I know puts themselves in a position to fall 40' onto the ground, risking mortal injury. Are you really that obtuse?

To fall 40' and deck? You put yourself in that position often? I've seen videos of 60' falls...onto the rope. No one I know puts themselves in a position to fall 40' onto the ground, risking mortal injury. Are you really that obtuse?

best to quit while you are behind :noway:

You haven't been climbing very long, in very many places, have you.