Where's Catbrain?

MarkMcJizzy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got email from Brian this morning at 8:09 am which made no indication of him being in any sort of accident... so it most likely isn't him. Though I'm sure he'll be touched by everyone here worrying about him :)

Even Catbrain doesn't deserve a broken leg.

Maybe falling 40' onto the buisness end of a love sick goat

better not head to tuolome or some other places, junior...

or....say, you get a piece in at 10 15 and your next is at 30-ish or so...

That is an appropriate response, Rudy.

keep on keeping on with sewing up GNS...

And this just shows that you sure can be a fucking asshole.

so Rob,

Let me get this straight so i don't stay confused...its ok to basically call the victim a dumbass in a roundabout way by saying so-and-so is waaay too smart to do that, but its not ok for me to go off on a real dumbass? ahhh crap, i'm still confused...please clear it up for me as it happened on another thread where everyone started ripping a victim who died with comments about "why would you go and practice falling on gear, blah blah blah"...basically insinuating that the guy was a dumbass and died for it...so, basically piss off rob, and you too, builder :fahq:

I sure hope the victim comes out of this ok, whether its Brian or not...sounded like an ordeal to get him out of there

Edited by RuMR

Hey, give someone shit for what they do. Tell him he's out of line, and why. But insulting the guy's ability as a climber makes your point? "Oh, dude, you're waaaaay too much of a pussy to have an opinion" -- why you gotta be so belittling? Does it prove what a hardman you are?

He wasn't asking for that, IMO. You could have set him straight without being such a cockass. Just my $.02, but I only lead 5.9 on a good day, so obviously my opinion is worthless, too :rolleyes:

It's the same fucking bullshit bully tactics that fuckwads use in high school. Were you a bully, RuMR?

level's got nothing to do with it, and you know it...The guy was a total asshole for ripping the victim...WTF!

bully tactics?? :lmao: I was referencing the dickhead's own TR about what a struggle GNS was to put in his gear and climb at the same time...read between the lines....

Yeah...i was a 5 foot tall, 100lb bully for sure...:rolleyes:

Yeah...i was a 5 foot tall, 100lb bully for sure...:rolleyes:

:lmao:

I hope the guy turns out OK, too. I've certainly been in situations that could have ended like that. Luckily fortune's never turned on me. Hope he works out ok in the end :tup:

Way to go RuMR!

A good friend of mine was killed not too long ago and it really pissed me off to hear all the spraying and "know it all" bs.

Folks need to keep in mind that since this is CC, there's a good chance the victim or a close friend might read whatever dumb bs you write. You want some eight year old who lost his dad to read your uninformed bs?

Edited by Coldfinger

Way to go RuMR!

A good friend of mine was killed not too long ago and it really pissed me off to hear all the spraying and "know it all" bs.

Folks need to keep in mind that since this is CC, there's a good chance the victim or a close friend might read whatever dumb bs you write. You want some eight year old who lost his dad to read your uninformed bs?

Well said....