Foot in Mouth Disease

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys could take a lesson or two from archie and me. we disagree on things. interestingly we have whole very interesting discussions about them w/o ever once calling each other names.

OK. Outlaw testosterone.

You'll be screaming to have that law repealed in about 24 hours.

you guys could take a lesson or two from archie and me. we disagree on things. interestingly we have whole very interesting discussions about them w/o ever once calling each other names.

OK. Outlaw testosterone.

huh? trying to figure out how archie and i getting along has anything to do w/outlawing testosterone. one thing we always agree on is that testosterone can be good

OK. Outlaw testosterone.

huh? trying to figure out how archie and i getting along has anything to do w/outlawing testosterone. one thing we always agree on is that testosterone can be good

you guys could take a lesson or two from archie and me.

Two females = very little testosterone.

we disagree on things. interestingly we have whole very interesting discussions about them w/o ever once calling each other names.

You wouldn't be here if you didn't love it.

At least Archie is honest

OK. Outlaw testosterone.

:tup:

You know the old saying. Behind every good woman...

070527200437.jpg

why that moron prole, dancing and shitting on the fresh grave of buckley, was calling him a racist, etc.

uh, he didn't do that - you should look back at the buckley thread - he posted a cartoon which did id buckley as an elitest, bigot though, and i didn't notice you defending him there from a heap of other charges - who cares how long buckley's been moldering? the truth is the truth, and he wasn't a saint beyond reproach.

Oh please.

Yes, what is being reported in the news and what some Hillary supporters say definitely provides the answer for what feminists think.

Come on K, you are better than this.

I never said that all feminists think in a monolithic manner. However, if you don't think a lot of feminists are upset that their woman Hilary - the great hope for a female pres - is being pushed aside then you are only kidding yourself.

What makes me sick is that these days, a person doesn't have to be a racists they just have to be accused of being one. It is the new Red Scare.

In a similar vein, you don't have to be sexist, you just have the Clinton campaign accuse you of being sexist. Clinton has done a great job at injecting both the race and gender issues in this contest. It's more than slightly ironic that the white candidate is the one bringing up race all the time. For someone running on the alleged strenght her qualifications, Clinto sure raises a stink about her gender and Obama's race.

What, because there is a candidate who doesn't immediately bow and scrape b/c she is accused of being a racist?

What makes me sick is that these days, a person doesn't have to be a racist, they just have to be accused of being one. It is the new Red Scare.

If by these days, you mean, "any time in the last 30 years" I'd have to agree with you.