Wa State Caucus

olyclimber

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the racists and the mysoginists are probably the same people, they are called Republicans.
thats a little broad there. there are probably a higher percentage of Independents that fit that description. and then there is the ultra liberal democrat white people who hate white people .

Hilary's a liability for the general election because of all the baggage associated with the Clintons: a real turn off for many people. She brings a visceral bad taste in a lot of voter's mouths. She also would galvanize the opposition more than Obama.

Obama's an inoffensive unknown for a lot of conservatives, many of whom do not at all like McCain, and moderates.

I don't think race or gender has nearly as much to do with it as some think.

I think the racists and the mysoginists are probably the same people, they are called Republicans.
thats a little broad there. there are probably a higher percentage of Independents that fit that description. and then there is the ultra liberal democrat white people who hate white people .

Hey it's spray!

It's amazing to me that so many so called "conservatives" despise McCain because he's committed the unforgiveable sin of working with his colleagues across the isle. These fucks do not want a functioning, representative government, they want it their way or no way. McCain's pandering to them now, but he should just tell them to go fuck themselves and go after the moderates which represent a better, less extremist future for this country. The "conservatives" have had their day in the sun and left a steaming pile in their wake. Fuck em.

Oh, I am 100% for Colin Powel. Yeah, all of your already know it, but until it is official, and the few have decided for the many, our primary system, I am still casting my vote for CP.

Where are you man? Our country really needs you!

Our country need you to vote as you mention. Only you can save America.

Unless you're a jaded fucknut posting on an internet BB, that is.

I don't think race or gender has nearly as much to do with it as some think.

Recent polls indicate that hispanic voters are going with Hillary partly out of an aversion to voting for a black man. Blacks are largely in favor of obama because of race. Race has the potential of playing the decisive role.

so, if Obama gets the nod, who should his running mate be?

for "real change" it can't be Billary. So, who? Please, please don't let it be Edwards...

Why not Edwards? He rocks…..he truly is the read deal. But it wont be Edwards…..hopefully he will be the next AG.