Another Bush thread

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank GOD this is his last state of the union address. Cant someone assasinate that tool already!?!

You're not satisfied with character assisination?

This is the first State of the Union Address by Bush I've watched/listened to. So far, his delivery has been quite good with very few gaffs in his elocution.

Fucker still says "newkewlar"... GEEYAWWWD!

Edited by Dechristo

Advocating assasination is a good way to get a visit from the Secret Service. Not really the best idea in the world, no matter how you feel (and I despise the little shit stick as much as anyone). Thankfully, the idiot will be left to "clur sum brush" on his ranch to his little black heart's content in another 12mo.

Then we'll have another incompetent asshole to deride (regardless which one of them wins, they're all a bunch crooks and charlatans).

Cant someone assasinate that tool already!?!

But that would leave another tool in office.

well said. Cheney is the best life insurance Bush ever bought. What has Cheney done for the last 8 years anyway? Besides shoot his friend?

Ahh yes. More love from the left. Its always nice to see how you tools really think.

Cant someone assasinate that tool already!?!

But that would leave another tool in office.

well said. Cheney is the best life insurance Bush ever bought. What has Cheney done for the last 8 years anyway? Besides shoot his friend?

Ahh yes. More love from the left. Its always nice to see how you tools really think.

Geez….Fairweather……you are the tool. I enjoy reading your posts….but come on. JFK was a GREAT president with great ideas and he was assassinated……then you have the worst president in the history of our USA and someone eludes to assassinate him and you come to his rescue…..I would say this really shows how you think…..you righty!

JFK was not a great President. What did he actually do? I realize a lot of people liked him. I liked him. But what did he actually DO that made him a great President?

Say what you want about Bush. I'm no fan. But NO one deserves to be assassinated. Especially an American President. Have fun with the secret service 111.

JFK was not a great President. What did he actually do? I realize a lot of people liked him. I liked him. But what did he actually DO that made him a great President?

Say what you want about Bush. I'm no fan. But NO one deserves to be assassinated. Especially an American President. Have fun with the secret service 111.

He confronted the commies and forced Khrushchyov to back down, for one.

He also lowered taxes - pretty damn sweet for a Dem.