Hawkeye Caucus

kevbone

voting poll  

72 members have voted

1. 1. voting poll

Under no circumstances will I vote for one of the kook/whack-job Democrats.

Sounds like you are the Kook/whack-job. You really would vote for Guiliani? He is President of 911.....thats all. He is one sick twisted mutha f*cker.

Why?

Guiliani was an authoritarian, megalomaniacal mayor, mostly devoid of democratic and bi-partisan instincts. He was deeply unpopular by 911, and saw a resurgence only due to his exploitation of that tragedy. Police brutality surged on his watch, and he made a habit of depriving the weak, poor and defenseless of what little they had.

His own children will not speak to him.

Most New Yorkers, especially those of us who lived under Benito's reign, will not even consider voting for the guy. I wish the rest of the country could know the reality that we knew.

Blurpy pretty much hit it on the head. :tup:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NBC is calling it for Huckabee.

If he wins the nomination (which he won't), I'll be voting for the Democratic candidate, unless it's Edwards.

I'll just sit it out if either Hukabee or Romney are the nominee. (I think Hukabee is the Howard Dean of the Republican field this round.) I'll plug my nose and vote Guliani if I have to, but I stand by my month's old belief that the finalist will be my favorite; McCain. Under no circumstances will I vote for one of the kook/whack-job Democrats.

I'm also hoping that I have the opportunity to vote for McCain.

i believe today is an important day for mccain, with the god vote to being less of a factor in NH.

The first black president is going to be a republican.

Colin Powell.

Where are you when your country needs you the most?

We need a leader. We don’t need a politician with catchy campaign slogans about change.

NICE CALL, BUT TOO LATE NOW, YOU GOT TO GET ON THE BALLET ETC ETC

Condi's CV:

911 on her watch as NSA

Strident promoter of the Iraq invasion

Active participant in the destabilization of the Middle East

Somehow, I think her future lies in academia.

There's nothing "token" about Condi Rice. And calling her such clearly reveals racism. Not surprising from left-wingers (aka closet race-obsessed, elitist pigs).