Seattle Area Holiday Pub Club

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freakin-a

Let's make it at the Workman's tavern in Redmond so I don't end up drivig a long ways fur nothin. I'll just drive a short ways fur nuthin because you wankers still can't decide on a location until 20 minutes before you meet and by that time I'm already on 520 heaading to the last place listed in ancient history by web standards.

Screw it. I'm stayin home.

Hoodies are out. Elf-wear is in.

05F6095.jpg

You'll save money by staying home, Bug, but on the other hand maybe grumpy the dwarf and company in Seattle will decide that they actually want to get together with their fellow sprayers in time for you to change your mind.

Dwarf%203%20Grumpy.jpg

I've made it to three pub clubs and tried to make it to five.

You think I'm grumpy now, you should have seen me after driving across Lk Wa and back for freakin nothing because the location was changed after I left work at 4:30.

You misunderstand, Bug. I don't blame you for wondering what is up.

Perhaps now that Wayne has weighed in along with TVash, we can all get back to Santa's workshop and start hammering out some good quality spray.

HO HO HO. To Dante's Pub we go. Be happy goddammit.

Arguing about where to drink beer is 2004.

inside-happyelfdvd.jpg

Show up and celebrate the passage of another year on cc.com. Some of us have wasted - er I mean productively spent - several years here already and a holiday pub club should be part of YOUR tradition.

The question of where to go on Thursday evenings has never been open to debate.

If somebody wants to have a Pub Club location brawl then the next one would be Tuesday December 18th and the following one would be Christmas day. Have fun arguing about that last one. :/

Hear ye hear ye. Come on out tonight and meet your fellow cc.com'ers at Dante's in the U District tonight.

Typically, some come early, as early as 7:00 or 7:30. Some will come later and we'll probably be in lager attendance closer to 9:00 when it is time for those who go to work early to go home.

Ours will be that medium sized group with a slightly older median age than most of the other people there.

Dante's:

5300 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle

• 3 weeks later...