wtf

pink

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it tells others that you're online. Unless of course you remain invisible.

[font:Courier New]

..--( )....--( )....--( ) --( )

./000000\./000000\../000000\ /000000\ [/font]

(it's supposed to be 'tanks' but it prolly won't work with screwy formating)

Edited by lI1|1!

The moodz are kewwwwwwl! Now I feel like we can really communicate. Right now, I'm in a serene-and-ready-for-that-first-glass-of-wine-of-the-night mood, but I don't see a moodzy thingy for that. Something in between :) and :sleep: (and :sick: ,if I have too many glasses...)

Hmmmph. Just when I thought you were beginning to understand me. :noway:

Come on now Sherri. It's the NEW CC.com your supposed to take your confuser along wit ya and log on after each drink and change your mood accordingly. You just need to get into this social network stuff.

Now of course if CC ends up as part of myspace we can all revolt.

What new format, navigation, graphics, etc are you talking about?

Everything looks the same to me except a couple of things. I see the new moodz thingies. I now have double replies, quotes, etc at the bottom of each post. The unread threads alternate with a block of color. Oh, and I can read my pms via the email alert instead of having to go into my message box.

without what was here before to reference you're not going to be able to make a great comparison.

if you're in a forum view (not a thread view) you see more sort options at the bottom. there are a bunch of new features, some of them you haven't noticed yet.

bottom line is that the upgrades are a big pain in the ass. we need to do them, as each upgrade fixes security issues. they also add and change functionality. and they also break customizations that we have done for the board and we have to go back and fix them during the upgrade.

i know some people hate change, and they'll bitch about if you try to modify anything. some of the changes we don't really care for, some we like. there are also some new interface changes you guys are going to have to learn.

enjoy.

ok, ok, maybe I was too hasty in my judgment. You're right, the moodz do follow a sort of progression.

Something like:

:confused: - "Did I drink all of my stash last night?"

:) - "Oh good, there's that bottle..."

:cry: - "I DID finish it last night!"

:blush: - "Oops, my bad. There's another bottle on the shelf."

:D - "Yaaay!"(see above)

:mad: - "No, I won't 'shush', dammit. I'm enjoying my drink and I can celebrate as LOUD as I damn well please."

:( - "Sorry, I shouldn't have cussed. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. About the cussing. I think I learned it from that forum. Sit down and have a drink with me and I'll turn off the computer."

:o - "I didn't know you were going to drink THAT much of it. You feeling okay?"

:sick:

:sleep: - "Sweet dreams. Hope we left enough for tomorrow."