feminists have better sex

Gary_Yngve

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just want to know when the last time FW's wife didn't have to fake an orgasm. yikes!

just an FYI to that lump of conservative men with which FW can be combined, having some self respect, saying what you want, insisting on equality in your relationship, doesn't mean a woman doesn't appreciate and enjoy a traditionally masculine man in terms of appearance and most behaviors.

i don't think that successful relationships based on equality are a product of "feminism". i think they're a product of self respect, mutual respect for your partner and good communication. that's been going on for a lot longer than the feminist movement. maybe the feminist movement just brought about a higher ratio of healthy relationships.

trut is FW is probably a bit of a "feminist", probably treats his wife well, probably respects her, and probably all in all has a good relationship. but don't tell him that. he'll think he's been pussified.

All this time I've been thinking that trying to be a good lover is one of the most masculine things a guy can do.

This is completely 100% true.

And in my experience, men who see women as equal human beings are much, much better in bed (and in life) than men who adhere to the old-school cock-of-the-walk type.

I think there was a study that came out in the popular media a few months back basically showing that given a choice between a buff guy in a pickup truck or a scrawny guy in a Volvo Wagon, the average young female is more likely to sexually desire the former either consciously or subconsciously - especially if she is ovulating - and regardless of her intellect. I am very happy that Tvashtarketena can profess his wife as sexually satisfied despite his obvious personality disorder and ongoing weight issues.

"I think there was a study in the popular media a while back?" Riiiiighhhhht. The 'study' probably didn't include the category of fit guy who doesn't give a shit what he drives who can kick FW's ass all the way up Mailbox or any other peak in the Cascades.

Oh, and BTW, nice rant against menopause, FW. That pretty much denigrated all women on the planet in one go, including your own mother.

The Seattle metrosexual thing is funny, too. Mostly, I see pretty healthy people walking around this town. When I go to, say, one of western Washington's 'rural communities', like Black Diamond or Maple Valley, for example, there seems to be an overabundance of scrawny meth heads in some really blown out pickups screeching around. Ladies, what are you waiting for?

FYI, a large percentage of 'buffed out guys', you know, the body builder types, are gay.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

i just want to know when the last time FW's wife didn't have to fake an orgasm. yikes!

personalizing a discussion, bringing in family members, and in general people who can't defend themselves on the site: :tdown::tdown::tdown:

Interesting that you chose not to admonish when FW started the trend on this thread. Apparently, your principles are either person or gender specific.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Here is one of the many cool things that come with age:

Looks don't matter so much anymore!

Guy has a gut? Who cares?

A little hair growing out of his ears? So what?

Has a crooked smile? So?

The awesome thing about wrinkles, sun spots, and scars is that they show character. The most sexually attractive thing about a man? He is good in bed (and that means he is actually paying attention to his partner, has an emotional life, and doesn't yell out his own name when he comes).

This information does not come as a surprise to anyone over 30 who has a heartbeat.

personalizing a discussion, bringing in family members, and in general people who can't defend themselves on the site: :tdown::tdown::tdown:

well well well KK, so sorry. i did not take a direct shot at mrs. FW. try some reading comprehension it was a direct shot at FW, his manhood, and his skills in bed. a shot at mrs. FW would've been something along the lines of. "she must be a frigid, uptight frump to marry a conservative pig like FW." that's not what i said.

truth is i'm sure that mrs FW is a fine woman and i actually enjoy much of what FW posts. even if i don't agree. i just find his tone for this topic icredibly offensive and overly simplistic.

well well well KK, so sorry. i did not take a direct shot at mrs. FW. try some reading comprehension it was a direct shot at FW, his manhood, and his skills in bed. a shot at mrs. FW would've been something along the lines of. "she must be a frigid, uptight frump to marry a conservative pig like FW." that's not what i said.

truth is i'm sure that mrs FW is a fine woman and i actually enjoy much of what FW posts. even if i don't agree. i just find his tone for this topic icredibly offensive and overly simplistic.

You don't think he was just trolling????

Wait a minute! If you aren't allowed to take pot shots at people who can't defend themselves, we have to remove about three fourths of the threads on this site. Including all the ones about politicians. That would suck.

Wait a minute! If you aren't allowed to take pot shots at people who can't defend themselves, we have to remove about three fourths of the threads on this site. Including all the ones about politicians. That would suck.

politicians aren't people. :grin: