feminists have better sex

Gary_Yngve

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Among the findings:

* College-age women who reported having feminist male partners also reported higher quality relationships that were more stable than couples involving non-feminist male partners.

Note the "plural" nature of the word relationship vis a vis college aged women. Are we to understand that all college aged women are slutty - or just feminists?

* College guys who were themselves feminists and had feminist partners reported more equality in their relationships.

Read: She's wearing the pants. And she's standing right there to make sure he answers the poll questions correctly.

* Older women who perceived their male partners as feminists reported greater relationship health and sexual satisfaction.

What is "relationship health"? A pussified male who won't talk back? (Seattle's full of 'em.)

* Older men with feminist partners said they had more stable relationships and greater sexual satisfaction.

Read: "My menopausal wife is becoming more militant with each passing day. I think I'll head down to the tavern and see if things are quieter there. With any luck, alcohol will drown out her ever-increasing belligerence."

Note the "plural" nature of the word relationship vis a vis college aged women. Are we to understand that all college aged women are slutty - or just feminists?

Read: She's wearing the pants. And she's standing right there to make sure he answers the poll questions correctly.

What is "relationship health"? A pussified male who won't talk back? (Seattle's full of 'em.)

Read: "My menopausal wife is becoming more militant with each passing day. I think I'll head down to the tavern and see if things are quieter there. With any luck, alcohol will drown out her ever-increasing belligerence."

Anything in the article about neocon boys overcompensating for their obvious shortcomings? :lmao:

Anything in the article about neocon boys overcompensating for their obvious shortcomings? :lmao:

Glad you amuse yourself, junior. I think the article sums up what conservative men already know: Little pussy lib-men are more than willing to negotiate away what little masculinity they ever possessed for short-term gain. This premise translates perfectly into their world view as well. Tell me; what do the ladies say when you show up riding that little bike? :noway:

I think there was a study that came out in the popular media a few months back basically showing that given a choice between a buff guy in a pickup truck or a scrawny guy in a Volvo Wagon, the average young female is more likely to sexually desire the former either consciously or subconsciously - especially if she is ovulating - and regardless of her intellect. I am very happy that Tvashtarketena can profess his wife as sexually satisfied despite his obvious personality disorder and ongoing weight issues.

discuss

Why?

Dude, anything with regards to "better sex" is worth a good bout of "discuss". Get with the beat bone!

Personally, I am a heterosexual male who was raised on a colony of raging lesbians, and am thoroughly rooted in the feminist movement. Of course sex is better between equals - who wants to sleep with someone who hates themself?

your rigth and left hand do not count as diferent women, sorry bud. i already tried that but the bureu of sensus disquailifyed me from the questionaire.

on a side note if "Feminism is an ideology focusing on equality of the sexes." then i do see a huge problem with it, in most instances male and females have the same abilities, they should get all the same rights/opertunities, both ways, not just specail rights for one sex or the other. but there is no denying the streaths and weakness of each are diferent to at least some degree.

also, all those soy lattes and energy bars could be responsible for the abundance of "pussified" men in seattle as soy is a very good soruce of estrogen, so im told.