Hillarycare part deux

KaskadskyjKozak

Dem's want everyone to be forced to live by their moral beliefs that we should take care of the less fortunate by forcing everyone to pay for universal health care. And this is different from Rep's trying to force everyone to live by their moral beliefs that marriage is between a man and a woman. That's right, folks, Dem's are the ones who tolerate diversity and fight for freedom and make sure everyone has the right to choose their own path in life.

You know better than to foist this troll bullshit. The Dems are not pushing universal health care; the country is. The idea is now supported by a majority of Americans regardless of political affiliation. "LIFE, liberty, and pursuit of happiness." Pretty clear to me.

At the center of this troll is the idea that only lazy shitbags get sick, and they do so because of poor life habits. In fact, they deserve it, right? It's simply a story people tell themselves so that they feel better about abandoning so many of their countrymen in need. I'd have more respect for the opponents of universal health care if they just came right out and said they really didn't give a shit about anyone else. Oh wait, KKK just said that, and I still don't respect him.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA! That's funny I edited my post above to include references to beer,etc before I even read this.

Hey KK, keep up the good work of looking out for #1 and not caring to try to make the world a kinder, gentler, and fairer world for everyone else. We're all very proud of you.

When I hear of uninsured I think of elderly folks, or poor families and kids, not "healthy, athletic, 20-year-olds".

Seems to me the person looking out for #1 is YOU and the other posters on this site, who want ME to pay for YOU. :wave:

Dem's want everyone to be forced to live by their moral beliefs that we should take care of the less fortunate by forcing everyone to pay for universal health care. And this is different from Rep's trying to force everyone to live by their moral beliefs that marriage is between a man and a woman. That's right, folks, Dem's are the ones who tolerate diversity and fight for freedom and make sure everyone has the right to choose their own path in life.

Please try harder in the future. I'm not going to pick this apart because even you know this is a poor argument.

HA! That's funny I edited my post above to include references to beer,etc before I even read this.

Hey KK, keep up the good work of looking out for #1 and not caring to try to make the world a kinder, gentler, and fairer world for everyone else. We're all very proud of you.

When I hear of uninsured I think of elderly folks, or poor families and kids, not "healthy, athletic, 20-year-olds".

Seems to me the person looking out for #1 is YOU and the other posters on this site, who want ME to pay for YOU. :wave:

It's already been said. We can take your insurance premium, my insurance premium, and everyone else's insurance premium and pay for healthcare for EVERYONE.

I would be willing to take a risk, possibly reducing the quality of my care so that others can have some. Mostly because I don't think quality of care would diminish at all.

You know better than to foist this troll bullshit. The Dems are not pushing universal health care; the country is. The idea is now supported by a majority of Americans regardless of political affiliation. "LIFE, liberty, and pursuit of happiness." Pretty clear to me.

At the center of this troll is the idea that only lazy shitbags get sick, and they do so because of poor life habits. In fact, they deserve it, right? It's simply a story people tell themselves so that they feel better about abandoning so many of their countrymen in need. I'd have more respect for the opponents of universal health care if they just came right out and said they really didn't give a shit about anyone else. Oh wait, KKK just said that, and I still don't respect him.

The simple story being told to oneself here seems to be that anyone that opposing the nationalization of healthcare is doing so out of callous disregard for the less fortunate.

I would be willing to take a risk, possibly reducing the quality of my care so that others can have some. Mostly because I don't think quality of care would diminish at all.

And what happens when Hillary tells you that accidents resulting from climbing are not covered by the nationalized health care system?

It's more likely to be my insurance company that says it.

And what happens when Hillary tells you that accidents resulting from climbing are not covered by the nationalized health care system?

I can see where activity-specific coverage would be of some concern for this poster, particularly coverage for the activity of receiving physical love from livestock.

The simple story being told to oneself here seems to be that anyone that opposing the nationalization of healthcare is doing so out of callous disregard for the less fortunate.

That's the modus operandi of every card-carrying Democrat. If you oppose their position, then you are a "bad person" - fill in loaded derogatory slur here:

1) oppose illegal immigration, affirmative action programs, hate-crime legislation, etc: you are a racist

2) oppose gay marriage, gay couples adopting, etc: you are a homophobe

3) oppose social programs: you are callous and care about yourself only

4) oppose tax increases: you're a rich capitalist who cares only about yourself

5) if you oppose abortion, stem-cell research, etc: you are a religious fanatic

It goes on and on. Basically, if you oppose anything on their agenda, then they make attacks on you as a person - the politics of personal destruction. Smacks right out of the Soviet Commie strategy - just one step short of calling all opponents bourgeosie capitalists and enemies of the state.

That won't happen. There will just be a "climbing tax" imposed on those who choose to participate, so that the increased risk is offset by the increased revenue from said risk group. Kinda like "sin" taxes.

Every time someone is rescued from Hood or Rainier by helicopter there is an outcry: "why is the American taxpayer paying for this!!"

If there is nationalized health care, and people are not getting the care they think they should be - the utopian vision of our left-leaning friends falls on its face, be damned sure that people will try to get you to cough up the full cost of treatment for climbing-related injuries.

1) oppose illegal immigration, affirmative action programs, hate-crime legislation, etc: you are a racist

2) oppose gay marriage, gay couples adopting, etc: you are a homophobe

3) oppose social programs: you are callous and care about yourself only

4) oppose tax increases: you're a rich capitalist who cares only about yourself

5) if you oppose abortion, stem-cell research, etc: you are a religious fanatic

Arguing without an educated position will get you branded these things.

Remember - "Us" and "Them" politics only benefits the politicians and the lobbying companies behind them.

Yet another moron that believes the BS shoveled into his mouth by the AMA.

Let's see, the govt can run the post office, the patent office, the court system, the military, the airports, schools, etc

But only a union of doctors, who care mainly about keeping their salaries high, can run the health care system. Right. I think the roids are going to your head.

THE LITTLE LIBBYS WITH THERE LITTLE TAX AND SPEND GOT THEIR PANTIES IN LITTLE WAD AFTER CONSERVATIVE CLEAR BLUE LOGIC WAS INSERTED INTO THEIR BACKSIDES AND RAMMED HOME. LITTLE LIBBYS GO CRY TO HILLARY LITTLE WHATEVER GOES TAX AND SPENDER MOONBATS. LIBBYS TO BUSY CONTROLLEN THE MEDIA AND RUNNING HTE POSTOFFICE TO SEE THE BEAUTIFUL CONSERVATIVE INVISIBILE HAND OF THE MARKET BITCH SLAPPEN EM STUPID LIBS.